Disney Minnie Mouse Women's Silver Vintage Alloy Watch, Red Leather Strap, W002760

No Comments

Disney Minnie Mouse Women's Silver Vintage Alloy Watch, Red Leather Strap, W002760

Disney Minnie Mouse Women's Silver Vintage Alloy Watch, Red Leather Strap, W002760

I'm definitely not a Disney collector but Minnie just makes time fun. I'm a "mature" woman so Minnie is either a long extension of my 1st childhood or the beginning of my 2nd. Aside from the Fun factor, the watch keeps perfect time and is an easy size to wear and to read.

I've had 3 Minnie Mouse watches over the years. It's my weekend watch. My last one died and there were none to be found anywhere like I had. This one is close. The only problem is it's HUGE! I like big watches and I will wear this one. But I still miss my smaller Minnie.

I love this watch! It's so pretty and it works perfectly. I have no issues so far and I've had it for a while.

A great Minnie mouse watch Definitely made for an adult who is in touch with your inner child. It’s the perfect gift

Purchased as a birthday gift and my friend LOVED it! She had wanted one as a child and it never arrived. Now she has a Minnie Mouse watch!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Meets or exceeds all US Government requirements and regulations for Adult's watches
  • 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
  • Analog-quartz Movement
  • Case Diameter: 38mm
  • Water Resistant To 30m (100ft): In General, Withstands Splashes or Brief Immersion In Water, but not Suitable for Swimming or Bathing

Description



Bought this for a friend at Christmas. She absolutely loves it. The pictures dont do it justice, it looks even better in person..

The face is a bit bigger than I expected. But it's super cute. Love the cherry red. And Minnie is super cute. I love it!

Bought for mom (90) and she loves it!

I got this watch for hoping it would be even half as good as it looks and it looked far better than I expected. Really glad I made the purchase.

This watch is everything I hoped it would be. Just wish numbers were darker. But I love it.

Get it Now