Uniwork 202X M281fdw Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for HP 202X 202A CF500X CF500A use for Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw M254dw M281cdw M281 m281dw M280nw Printer Ink (Black Cyan Magenta Yellow)

No Comments

Uniwork 202X M281fdw Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for HP 202X 202A CF500X CF500A use for Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw M254dw M281cdw M281 m281dw M280nw Printer Ink (Black Cyan Magenta Yellow)

Uniwork 202X M281fdw Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for HP 202X 202A CF500X CF500A use for Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw M254dw M281cdw M281 m281dw M280nw Printer Ink (Black Cyan Magenta Yellow)

I was a little hesitant to purchase non-OEM HP toner because my HP color Laser Printer was very expensive. (Ie. You don't put cheap oil in an expensive luxury car, well I don't at least)

But after weighing the decision back and forth, the HP OEM toners were significantly more expensive. I've owned many cheaper inkjets in the past, and even though everyone warns about non-OEM inkjet, I have personally never had an issue.

I took a chance with these and they work great. Very, very easy to install and it just works! The toner that comes the HP seems to be half capacity or so. I can remember the exact numbers, but the toner cartridges I removed only printed 900 something sheets before empty. The ones I put in says the estimated capacity is something like 2000 or 3000 sheets...significantly more.

All color output/printing is accurate and very pleased thus far. No printing issues whatsoever. Will update this review if anything happens.

I have only had to use the Black so far and the black is working great. I am very excited about this product especially if I get the number of prints they say I will get. For the price, the quality is the same as if I purchased HP products. I am very happy with my purchase.

We have ordered this toner in the past & we absolutely love the yield of pages it produces. We have never had a problem with any cartridges & they arrive usually before the delivery estimation. We will continue to order these toners for future needs.

I replaced the toner quite easily but got a good clunk from the three I installed, (I did not tried magenta). The printer still prints, although it identifies the toner as non-genuine. I had the printer configured to ignore non-OEM supplied so maybe it would complain that the chip is not a genuine one if configured otherwise.

The box I received showed signs of having been opened before but the units were factory sealed. The boxes and units did not look like the product pictured so I'm not 100% sure I actually received Uniwork units. I was still able to print and the HP demo page looks identical to the one I printed with the original toner so at least that's encouraging on fresh toner.

Mechanically the units are slightly different from the original ones, but besides the loud clunks seem to perform well. I'm still concerned that it could damage the printer and Amazon support was good on doing a return.

So far the first replacement cartridge has worked flawlessly with my Samsung M2835DW printer. Nice price, delivered on time as expected. I will buy these again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package Contents: Uniwork 4 Pack Compatible 202X Toner Cartridges replacement for HP 202X 202A CF500X CF500A(1x CF500X, 1x CF501X, 1x CF502X, 1x CF503X)
  • Compatible Printer: HP LaserJet Pro MFP M281fdw, LaserJet Pro M254dw, LaserJet Pro M281cdw, LaserJet Pro M280nw, LaserJet Pro M254nw,LaserJet Pro M281dw, LaserJet Pro M254dn, LaserJet Pro M281fdn Printer
  • Page Yield: 3,200 pages per black toner cartridge; 2,500 pages per color toner cartridge (Letter/A4, at 5% coverage).
  • Latest Chips: Latest updated chips will be recognized by the newest printer firmware easily.
  • Certifications: We carry out production strictly according to the requirements of ISO-9001. Products are produced by implementing ISO14001 environment management systems.

Description

Package Content:
4 Pack Unworn Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacements for HP 202X 202A CF500X (Black) CF501X (Cyan) CF502X (Magenta) CF503X (Yellow)
High Capacity:
Each black cartridge will yield approximately 3200 pages.
Each color cartridge will yield approximately 2300 pages.
Printer Compatibility:
LaserJet Pro M254dw Printer
LaserJet Pro M254nw Printer
LaserJet Pro M280nw Printer
LaserJet Pro MFP M281fdw Printer
LaserJet Pro MFP M281cdw Printer
LaserJet Pro MFP M281fdn Printer
This new version toner cartridge is adopted latest updated chips that will be fully compatible with these printers.
Uniwork Advantages:
Exceptional Performance:
Refined toner powder produces high resolution and superb color rendition resulting in very sharp and brilliant printing effects.

Quality OPC Drum:
First-class and certificated OPC with thicker coating deliver superior printing pages smoothly and quickly.

Quality Control:
Fully printing test before shipment ensure excellent quality, keeps you away from lines, spots and leakage.

Safe Packaging:
Every cartridge is individually packaged in the clear plastic to reduce the damage caused by transportation.

Customer Support:
1-Year Money Back or Replacement for any unsatisfactory order or customer without any charge.
Lifetime Technical Support for any problem raised.
Reply within 24 Hours.



So far, so good. Print quality is the same as the OEM brand.

This is the best brand of the lazer cartridges I have purchased. I have tried a couple of other brands, and the ink in those printed lighter than the HP cartridges. These cartridges are nice and dark, and are functioning well in my HP lazer printer. I will be purchasing these again.

I bought these to refill my printer when the half sized cartridges that came with it new run out. They were easy to order and came quickly. Will update when I use them!

I have a HP M281fdw printer and going to order a new toner for my printer,but the OEM cartridges are too expensive. I am satisfied with the printing quality as the original. I'll choose Uniwork next time.

They work in HP printer

Get it Now