
Let's start by letting everyone know I've been in the fitness industry for almost 20yrs, worked in gyms and been a personal trainer for many years as well as fitness enthusiast so I know good gym quality. Okay, I am a firm believer in reading good reviews and the ones that are bad. I have to be honest and say that many times when I read reviews It is obvious that retail shops/competitors or retail distributors order certain product so their reviews are "verified purchase" and they can leave negative remarks to attempt to keep people from ordering the same quality on Amazon. With that said this is an AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME PRODUCT! It is the EXACT piece of equipment you'll find in commercial gyms such as LA Fitness, 24hr Fitness or any other big box commercial gym. If you are looking for commercial quality then lol no further as this product is for you!
Needs lubrication often in the swivel joint. Luckily there is an access hole to spray in oil or lubricant.
When I first received it the swivel was stiff and squeaky when I oiled it rust came out.
It seems very sturdy and well-made I think it will last for years.
I didn't take off a star for the rest, but if it becomes a big issue in the future I will update this and take away a star.
This is a solid bar and I have no issues with it and I couldn’t beat the price. There’s a lot of other bars out there that are twice the cost and I don’t see how they would be any better than this product. I usually do spend the extra money for higher end products but in this case it’s not needed go ahead and treat yourself and order one today
Great quality, you can even tie the rope in a knot which i was ultimately looking for. The straight bars connector or whatever you call it rotates smoothly as well. The triangle works great for triceps. Ultimately its the same gear you'd find in your local gym. Good stuff, great price. Ill update if the rope ever breaks. So far i put 150lbs on it and it stood up. usually the rubber ends fall off on cheaper units.
So m I purchased the straight bar to do tricep press downs and bicep curls. I’ll get to the negative part first... Yes, my straight bar arrived with rust inside the parts that swivel so the smoothness of the bar was subpar out of the box. I’m guessing that this bar was probably sitting in a warehouse for quite some time. So all I needed to do was add some lubricant oil to the parts that moved and that fixed that problem. I do wish the bar was about 4 inches wider but all in all it’s a great little bar. The chrome finished looks nice and the groves handles work extremely well. Go ahead and order one but just know you’re gonna need to add oil before using...

Feature Product
- Solid steel bar; high, polished chrome finish.
- High quality steel, textured handles
- Buy one single item or combo to save on shipping - your choice
- Check ASIN # B00FBGEUOU for Grip / Glove style for better grip
Description
MAKE A MOVE TO CHALLENGE YOUR WORKOUT ROUTINE
Want to build up a solid back, strong shoulders and arms? Yes4All is proud to launch new revolutionary fitness equipment including Tricep Rope, V Shaped Press Down Bar, Rotating Straight Bar, Double Row Rotate Rubber, Chrome Double Row Rubber, Double Row Chrome, and Double Row Rotate Chrome and T Bar Row Platform.
BENEFITS:
- Target fibers deep within the triceps
- Emphasize the outer portion of the triceps muscle
- Put greater emphasis on the long head
- Strengthen the three muscles on the backs of your upper arms
- Work your shoulders, abdominal muscles and upper back
EXERCISES: Full body workout pull downs, press downs, curls, crunches, kickbacks, bent over row, single leg deadlift, shrugs, choppers, pushing, pulling, knee bending or hip extending.
MUSCLES WORKED: Focus on Latissimus Dorsi, Teres Major and Minor, Deltoid, Rhomboids, Biceps, Pectoralis Major, and Tricep muscles.
BEST SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We offer best warranty and fully stand behind our premium products. If our product does not meet your needs, our customer service is free-hassle to resolve your issue at once. Click "ADD TO CART" to have the best deal now!
Excellent items. All of good quality and work as they should. The finish on the items is also very good and will definitely hold up well for many years. This combo package is really a great deal compared to getting those items separately. The short straight bar is very handy for sections of the weight station that may be close to a wall; provides good clearance and enables the same range of motion as a longer bar for a wide variety of exercises. The hinged attachment on the straight bar is also a nice touch. If you are in the market for any one of these three items, you'll find this combo package to be a good value; I paid $40 with free shipping. Using this in a home gym.
Received the items and they were exactly as described. The v-bar is made of solid metal as the ones in the gym, the curl bar as well, the rope seems tightly wound except in one area where it's is slightly frayed (see photo)...otherwise this set is a great buy.
Got mine pre-owned and other than a little bit of discoloration (barely noticeable) it's perfect. I use the V bar and straight bar primarily, I have used the rope a few times before switching to the V bar due to increasing weight demands, but for the time being it also worked flawless. The straight bar is not hollow so it has a bit of weight to it, but I like it that way (some people I've seen complained about this).
The v bar on the ends scratches up easy as if you tore off a bar core sticker, but of course doesn't affect performance and is not made for looks so I didn't care. Overall great product for the value, their loss is my gain!
all three items seem to be very well built and seem like they will last for quite some time. i mainly bought this for the rope attachment and the v shaped attachment. the straight bar was just a bonus. i am happy with this purchase
WOW! I didn't expect to be impressed by a damn rope, but this item is awesome. It looks exactly like the one used by champion bodybuilders while pumping up before the contest. It's a cool addition to the lat machine, and it adds a great variation to the incline press.
