FebSmart High Power Dual Band Wireless N600 (2.4GHz 300Mbps or 5GHz 300Mbps) PCI Express (PCIE) Wi-Fi Adapter for PCs and Working Stations-Wireless Network Adapter-PCIE Wi-Fi Card (FS-N600HP)

No Comments

FebSmart High Power Dual Band Wireless N600 (2.4GHz 300Mbps or 5GHz 300Mbps) PCI Express (PCIE) Wi-Fi Adapter for PCs and Working Stations-Wireless Network Adapter-PCIE Wi-Fi Card (FS-N600HP)

FebSmart High Power Dual Band Wireless N600 (2.4GHz 300Mbps or 5GHz 300Mbps) PCI Express (PCIE) Wi-Fi Adapter for PCs and Working Stations-Wireless Network Adapter-PCIE Wi-Fi Card (FS-N600HP)

I was using the built-in wifi on my computer, but it's not a strong one and the computer is in a cabinet. I set this up with the recommended Intel drivers. It's now three times faster on download speed tests and 20% faster on upload. However, I can't get 5G network to appear (my phone sees it). It only works on 2.4G. My phone and a wifi card I tried earlier this week both see the 5G. I tried uninstalling, clearing all windows temp and other files, and reinstalling, but no luck. I'm going to keep it because it's still a lot faster than the built in..

Daughter had friend build her a gaming computer from scratch. She neglected to have WiFi installed and can't do online gaming without it (teenagers! What can you do). Bought this hoping it was going to work since I know nothing about computers. I was able to install (a few swear words were used, due to my large fingers issue and not the items). Been installed just over 2 weeks now and she has had no issues and connects seamlessly.

Needed a quick and inexpensive solution for a temporary location in the house and am happy with what I received. Installation took under 2 minutes including the shutdown/boot times and Windows 10 build 1803 had the drivers loaded instantly upon the first boot. Getting over 100Mb down with some substantial LOS issues so I am happy enough with the performance. Haven't had a chance to test Linux kernel compatibility yet but I'll give it a tentative 5 stars.

Also included a low-profile bracket if you have such a chassis.

I had a room that can't get a signal. I tried getting a new router. That didn't work. I tried getting one of those wifi repeaters. That also didn't give me a signal. Finally, I got this and I actually got a signal. It's not as strong as directly next to the router, but I'm just happy to get a signal when nothing else worked. I've had this for a bit over a year and it's still working strong. All I can say is it's been good to me and I recommend it.

Installation was easy. Win 10 loaded the drivers without problems. However, like some of the other reviews for this card, it too had 5G issues. the 2.4G had better distance coverage, roughly twice the distance coverage. Had to adjust the antennas to get maximum speed. 30Mbps for the 2.4g and 124Mbps for the 5G. Note for testing my wireless router was 2 stories below the computer with this card installed.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 1. FS-N600HP offers super speed and stable wireless connection on PCs, Working stations or Industrial devices by PCI Express Slot. Allow connected device get High Power, Long Range, More Stable, Few Loss 300Mbps max Wi-Fi data rate on 2.4GHz or 5GHz, which is enough for internet surfing, file downloading ,online gaming and HD video streaming.
  • 2. Operation Frequency 5.150 - 5.850 GHz and 2.4.12 - 2.4835 GHz; Select by Qualcomm Atheros Network Solution; Added Power Amplifiers on the board; Equipped 2X5dBi external detachable dual band antenna match with on board Power Amplifier make sure Wi-Fi Receiving or Transmitting in long range. Users will get a super stable and stronger Wi-Fi signal than before.
  • 3. PCI-E X1 design will compatible on PCI-E X1, X4, X8, X16 slots. Based on PCI-E 2.0 comply with PCI-E 1.X,2.X,3.X. Low profile and full height bracket inside useable on mini size and standard PCs , working station or other industrial level device.
  • 4. System Requirements: Need driver on Windows Server, Windows XP, Windows 7(32/64bit),NOT for Windows Vista System;Driver Free on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32/64bit); Linux Driver:ATH9K(Provide download link only).
  • 5. Supports IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac allows inter-operability among multiple Wi-Fi networks. Comply with WEP, WPA/WPA2,WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES) security protocol.Get prompt tech-support at support@febsmart.com (7X24) or visit www.febsmart.com

Description

Feb Smart FS-N600HP is a high power PCI Express Wireless Adapter; Select by Qualcomm Atheros Network Solution ; Offers super speed and stable wireless connection on PCs, Working stations
by on board PCI Express Slot. Allow connected device get a max 300Mbps throughput data speed on 2.4GHz or 5GHz. It's a easy and low cost way to add desktop PCs or Working Stations on Wireless
for internet surfing, file downloading, online gaming and HD video streaming.

High Power, Long Range, More Stable, Little Loss, Dual Band Wi-Fi Connection
Designed by Qualcomm Atheros 2x2 MIMO platform make sure (dual band )both 2.4GHz and 5GHz get 300Mbps data throughput Wi-Fi
connection in high performance.2X added Power Amplifier on board for both TX and RX allow PCs or other device get a supper range and
more stable wireless network. 2 X5dBi external detachable omni-directional antenna enhance Wi-Fi stability for Wireless AP mode and Wi-Fi Receiver mode.

Product Value:
Power consumption: 2.85Watts
Wireless Signal: 2x2 802.11n 2-Stream MIMO
Compatible PCs: Standard PC and Mini Size PCs
Max Wi-Fi Speed: 2.4GHz 300Mbps or 5GHz 300Mbps
Antennas: 2X5dBi external detachable dual band antenna
Working Mode: Wi-Fi Adapter (Receiver ) and Wireless AP
Wireless Standard: IEEE802.11N, backward compatible a/b/g/ ac
Receive Sensitivity: Wi-Fi Adapter Mode RX (Receiver) MCS-7 -64 dBm/MCS-0 -82 dBm(Per chain)
Hardware Interface: PCI-E 2.0 X1, Works on PCIE X1,X4,X8,X16 slot, Comply With PCIE 2.X,1.X,3.X

System Requirements:
Linux Driver: ATH9K
Driver Free on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (32/64bit);
Need driver on Windows Server, Windows XP, Windows 7(32/64bit);

Package List:
1X FS-N600HP
1X Mini CD
1X User Manual
2X 5dBi Antenna
1XMounting Screw
1X Lower Profile Bracket



Previously, I was using a TP-Link USB WiFi adapter that would overheat and drop connection after extended use. So I was in the market for a PCIe WiFi adapater that came with external antennas and would allow me to torrent and play games without dropping connection. This Feb Smart adapter works wonders and is worth the purchase in my opinion. My PC is situated 40-50 feet away from the router and the signal has to go through a wall. I connect on the 5Ghz channel and get connections of 100-130 mbps to my router. Simple to install and to get working.

It is adequate for gaming purposes as I get low pings (30-40ms) and a steady connection in games such as Overwatch and PUBG. Have not lost internet connection over several months of extended use like I did with my old TP-Link adapter which would drop connection once a week due to heavy torrent use.

I bought this when my wife and I moved and I couldn’t have the desktop hardwired to the modem any more. It arrived quickly and installed easily. There was a disk for install, but it seemed to work just fine. About a week after installing it, my router crapped out on me and we ended up getting a “mesh net” that allowed me to hardware my computer again, but while I was using the card it worked great.

This unit took only a few minutes to install and it solved my problem. It works very well. I would buy from this seller again. It comes with a 3 antenna array and the base is magnetic, which worked out great for me. It was an unexpected help when it came to mounting the antennas. I would buy from this seller again also.Excellent product.

After trying several dinky USB dongles, to no avail, I bought this, and now have a good wi-fi connection to the modem 50 feet away, upstairs, and through 3 walls. Installed easily in the PCIe slot on my 5 yr old Win 10 PC. Nice thick cords to the three prong antenna. Very pleased!

Would buy again, easy installation. Has worked since day one with excellent range through walls in a 100 year old house. Use a wifi extender for the connection which is on the other side of the room through a wall. Never missed a beat

Get it Now