First Years 2 Count Newborn Gumdrop Silicone Pacifier

No Comments

First Years 2 Count Newborn Gumdrop Silicone Pacifier

First Years 2 Count Newborn Gumdrop Silicone Pacifier

this is the only pacifier that my son will use, it's similar to the one they give him in the hospital.

My nephew would only take smoothie pacifiers and they don't attach to regular pacifier clips. These are the riught shape and he will take them plus they fit regular pacifier clips.

These are fantastic! They are what the doctors gave my daughter in the NICU and she loves them.

I love these pacifiers. I'm upset that I didn't get the colors I thought I was buying, but oh well. It needs to state more clearly that you may not get the colors you want.

Correct colors. Fast shipping.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Silicone pacifier
  • Unique design is shaped to fit comfortably against babys face, while keeping their nose from being covered
  • Latex free silicone
  • Easily works with most pacifier attachers
  • Age range is 0-3 months. Assorted colors

Description

Silicone pacifier. Unique design is shaped to fit comfortably against baby's face, while keeping their nose from being covered. Latex free silicone. Easily works with most pacifier attachments. Age range is 0-3 months. 2 count. Made in China.



Get it Now