SunLife Patio Square Side Table with Umbrella 1.5" Hole/Umbrella Base Stand, Outdoor Furniture Bistro Table/PE Resin Wicker

No Comments

SunLife Patio Square Side Table with Umbrella 1.5" Hole/Umbrella Base Stand, Outdoor Furniture Bistro Table/PE Resin Wicker

SunLife Patio Square Side Table with Umbrella 1.5

I ended up writing a review because I live in SC and have recently been hit by Irma's wind... This little table did NOT knock over during that wind. Now, I took the umbrella out at the time. BUT, we had severe winds a couple nights prior that knocked over a few things (to include my two umbrellas with "weighted" bases and this little table was still standing. I have put ONE paver brick inside it. That's it!! The only reason I gave this table 4 stars is because when I received it, one panel had some damage. The "wicker" is really plastic material and it had broken in a few places.

This cute little coffee table was the perfect addition to my backyard patio set. It was not that hard to assemble, took me about thirty minutes. It looks way better than the picture on the ad. It is too rainy as of now to put outside, so I use it inside to put my vase with flowers on it. Works well with my furniture. Once summer hits I will put it outside by the chairs and use it to put cocktails on for me and my friends. Just the base needs to be weighted, throw a few sandbags in there and your good to go!

Very good quality, durable, and fashionable table.

This outdoor table is exactly what I want to find, the color is a little bit darker than the picture shows, which I think is more beautiful and fit for out door ues. It is heavy weight and quite good quality.

This little table is perfect for what we needed. It is quite sturdy, nice looking metal top that looks like wood. The storage area inside is a great plus. We purchased it for the front porch. We have a little propane fueled flame designed for a table top. This fits perfect between two porch chairs, the little fire pot fits great over the umbrella hole and the propane tank screws easily on underneath. With the fire pot there is plenty of room still for wine glasses or coffee mugs and snacks to enjoy the chilly days or evenings. Would recommend.

Easy to assemble but way too lightweight. We had to fill inside with stones and brick to keep the umbrella from falling over in the winds. It was a perfect side table for my outdoor furniture.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【SAVE MORE SPACE】 - The ultimate storage and organization solution: with a Square Drawer, offers plenty of storage space, to sort away miscellaneous items out of sight in an organized arrangement
  • 【WOODEN FABRIC 】- Wood-grain color table top gives the table a hard surface to place drinks, snacks, or other stuff
  • 【OVERALL DIMENSIONS 】- Table size: 21.65" x 21.65" x 17.72"
  • 【HIGH QUALITY】 - Durable colorfast UV-weather resist PE resin wicker and rust-free metal frame material, eco-friendly and lightweight
  • 【UNIQUE UMBRELLA HOLE 】- An umbrella hole with Dia Up to 1.5" on the table top for installing umbrella, perfect for outdoor living space, such as patio, garden, backyard, pool side

Description

The SunLife Outdoor Side Table is a stylish addition beside the pool or a garden patio. The wood styled polyethylene top is weather proof and stain resistant. The rattan weave basket underneath can be used for storage or filled with counter weight when supporting a patio umbrella through the integrated 1.5 inch diameter umbrella mount.

SPECIFICATIONS
Brand Name:SunLife

Table size: 21.65" x 21.65" x 17.72"
Material: Powder coated metal frame, polyethelyne top

Package Includes:
Table Top
Basket Walls
Umbrella mount
Hardware
Assembly instructions



The base was very easy to put together. My husband took about 25minutes to get it together. Once I saw the size of it and the beautiful top I was very impressed with how it all worked out. I already used it several times along with my new umbrella. I'm so glad that I purchased this base. I would highly recommend it to all who are thinking about buying it. You will not be disappointed.

Love this table. It comes with three different size inserts for the umbrella hole. Took a little time to put together but once I got going, it was easy. The only thing I need is to weight it down with some sand so it doesn't tip over in a bad storm.

this umbrella table is perfect for a conversation area on my pool deck. So far it is holding up really nice and very sturdy. We have had several wind storms holding an umbrella and it has not fallen over. So far so good. we live in Florida so as of right now it still looks great. It was easy to assemble.

Love it for small deck area .
Surface is metal but really looks like wood-stain and water prove.
Was briefly disappointed that it was metal until I realized that it looks great and is weatherproof.

Lovely table! I'm giving this 4/5 stars due to their not being any assembly directions. The table is nice and sturdy once assembled and I like the fact that the top looks like it's wood but is actually metal. I didn't know that until I started reading some of the reviews before purchasing.. it's a nice feature and makes it easy to keep out in the elements being that it won't warp or rust. We gotten quite a bit of rain this summer in western pa so this is perfect for our deck. It also looks nice enough to bring into the house during the winter months. I'm very happy with this purchase! I purchased an umbrella to put in the center along with an umbrella base for more support during windy days so for those that are curious you CAN fit a standard size umbrella base in the bottom of this table if your worried about the umbrella flying away or tipping the table over on windy days. However it does come with an umbrella anchor for the inside of the table with a screw to hold it in place, we just chose not to use that part. It took my husband and I about 40 minutes or so to put together, it's not rocket science but would have been a lot easier and quicker if there were directions to look at. Other than that, I'm very happy with this .

Get it Now