Mondo Mannequins Athletic Men's Sock Display, White

No Comments

Mondo Mannequins Athletic Men's Sock Display, White

Mondo Mannequins Athletic Men's Sock Display, White

I knit socks so this is a great way to display them. However, I thought this would have a smooth base so that I could slide on a sock and mend it easily. The mold may be very durable heavy plastic but the toe base has a big metal plate with screws, so makes it difficult to hold and darn a sock that's being repaired. Now I'm back to the old fashioned way of mending--using a darning egg.

Nicely made. The base has a decent magnetic connection. It would be better if the base were a little bigger as these are quite unstable unless you screw the base down to your display. Just putting the mannequin on the metal plate is very unstable. But overall, well made and I would buy more of these if I needed more sock displays. As long as you put in the work to make some sort of wooden base for these, they're great.

good product


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 12 inch
  • Fits Size 10-13
  • For men's socks

Description

12 inch H sock display for Men's socks. Height is to mid calf. Made of linear polyethylene plastic. Matte White color. Magnetic/weighted toe for stability. Fits size 10-13.



Get it Now