
I saw some poor ratings for these and I hesitated, when I tried to buy them at U-haul they were crazy expensive. So I took a chance on these.
I was not disappointed!! They came fast, easy to put together, and work GREAT for our cross country move. I was super impressed. Yes, they are shorter, but that is what you are buying. Want them longer, buy them longer. All mine and my husbands shirts fit in every box fine. We folded pants in other boxes and moved liked champions.
I went ahead and got the 6 pack which was a good deal compared to less qty options. Although the moving company will rent the box for $8/piece, i preferred to just have it. From the pictures you can see I can fit 20+ dress shirts in this box and it had no issues supporting the weight. They are without a doubt going to wrinkle a little. The bottoms hit the the box floor and they are all rubbing on each other. If I went with less they would hang free but i'm just looking to bulk move here.
Setting the box up takes less than 5min after double taping and locking in the metal rail...which some of them were stuck together pretty good. i had to bend them a bit to free the rails.
Overall, It works for me and i would buy them again.
Lifesavers when it came to moving all of my clothes. I took out the bars - taped up the sides and just piled all of my clothes in. Movers thought it was a pretty smart thing to do. I would recommend using gorilla glue tape to "build" the top portion so they do not come open during move.
Can fit a lot more clothes in it than what is stated in the description. Takes up more room but it saves way more time folding/unfolding.
I received the boxes today; immediately assembled and packed several long/bulky winter coats. Perfect for the price ... which is the cheapest price that I've found.
Received six new conditioned boxes with the bars ... just as advertised.
I'm back to order two more sets. I'm so using the shipping container for moving too.

Feature Product
- Bundle of 6 Wardrobe moving boxes: 20"x20"x34" + with 6 bars
- The boxes are great for packing or storing all of your hanging clothes.
- Our heavy duty wardrobe boxes will protect your clothes while they are stored during your move.
- When unfolded, it becomes a large portable closet.
- High quality - Satisfaction - transit time is approximately 1-2 business days - Unboxes is #1 source for moving boxes & Supplies Online - moving Kits available for 1-10 bedroom homes
Description
Shorty Space Saving Wardrobe Moving Boxes (Bundle of 6) 20" x 20" x 34" Moving Boxes
These were awesome for my clothes packing... Put them in on hangers when packing, so very easy to unpack, to just take the hangers out of the boxes and straight to your clothing closets... Would advise to purchase‼️
Purchased to hold the uniforms of 115 marching band members (8 uniforms to a box) and ship them across the country and back again. The boxes held up to having band members place their uniforms into the boxes and remove their uniforms from the boxes 3 times between shipping.
They did what was needed. Held up well in the move even though they crushed the boxes, my clothes were intact.
Recommend. Not as roomy as Smooth Move brand, but they work as intended.
Arrived quickly, were sturdy, and worked for our recent move.
