
I received this necklace from my fiancĂ© for Christmas and I’ve gotten stop so many times by stranger to compliment me on how beautiful it is and unique.
I tend to be picky with my jewelry and this cat pendant did not disappoint. It’s even prettier in person then in the pictures. The diamonds are beautiful and it’s dainty and delicate. My boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas and it’s my new favorite necklace. I definitely recommend it to any cat lover !

Feature Product
- 30 Day Easy Returns. Jewelry Gift Box Included
- 14K White and Yellow Gold
- Diamond Carat Weight - 1/20 Cttw
- Pendant Width - 13 MM (0.50 Inch) ; Length - 13 MM (0.50 Inch)
- 18 Inch .925 Sterling Silver Chain Included
Description
1/20 cttw Diamond Pet Heart Pendant In 14K White Gold and Yellow Gold with 18 Inch Chain. The Diamonds are Natural (No Color or Clarity Enhancement). The width of the pendant is 13 MM (0.50 Inch) while the length is 13 MM (0.50 Inch). This pendant comes with an 18 Inch .925 Sterling Silver Chain and a Gift Box.
