Autoweek

No Comments

Autoweek

Autoweek

I liked its "feel" better than the BIG ones, like Car & Driver, Road & Track, etc. Nice to have it on the kindle. No paper to dispose of, and re-presents itself every 2 weeks (I think), and the old one is gone.
This was a free trial. I have no idea why it didn't morph into a longer term paid subscription. I expected some kind of notice with a choice to be made. Oh, well. Amazon SCREWS UP again.
No kidding, there is NO Amazon customer service. If it can't be handled by a robot, forget it. Bezos should make better robots.

It is a shame that this magazine went from a weekly to a bi-weekly. I am still a fan and will continue to be a subscriber. It covers breaking news on new models, racing coverage and lots of other auto-based topics.

I had an ongoing subscription since the beginning of time and about a year ago switched to the digital version. Even though there the portability of the digital version was enticing, I did not like reading the magazine on my iPad. The other problem was the size of the files for each magazine. With 50-100mb being the norm, you have to constantly delete issues and then download them again if you want to review an article.

Amazon has a great magazine program so I came here to go back to my paper copies. Simple to order and renew.

Fortunately I have always loved cars. I like how they look, how they handle, how comfortable they are, how they perform, what kind of gas mileage they get, and how they age. AutoWeek provides up-to-date information every two weeks rather than the other mags at once a month. I still subscribe to four monthly car magazines, but AutoWeek often beats them to the punch on new cars with their more frequent issuance.

My wife prefers car magazines over girlie mags. After all, she wouldn't be upset if I came home with a new car.

Last year I spent about $100 on various magazine subscriptions on amazon. Motor Trend, C&D, R&T, AW, Automobile, PopSci, and a few others. $20 of that was the AW subscription- money well spent. Think about all of the things that you waste money on? Treat yourself to wonderful automotive journalism. Well worth the investment. $100 for 8 different magazines a month? So worth it. Don't think I'd recommend any of these automotive magazines over one or the other, you simply need to get as many as you can afford. AW is great because they are released twice a month so the information is a bit more up to date than some of the others. If you are into cars the way I am, I'd also recommend checking autoblog daily.

Great car magazine always kept me updated on the latest news and great editors.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Autoweek is America's only fortnightly enthusiast magazine, providing in-depth analysis, insider information, historical perspective, unparalleled auto show and racing coverage, and industry-first vehicle previews and reviews delivered right to your door.



    I had a friend gave me a copy of Autoweek after I purchased my new WRX. I was impressed but when I checked pricing and the amount of issues I get in a year with Amazon I had to place my order! Only negative is it takes a long time to get the 1st issue but worth it! GREAT car mag if you want to stay up to date on what is coming to market!

    For my Nephew. He loves it!

    I like Autoweek because of the articles. They are usually short enough for a quick read, but provide enough information to actually inform you. It is well written and entertaining to read. My only complaint is that there are so many ads, especially towards the back of the magazine. I know that this is necessary for a magazine to survive in the digital era that we are in now. I can overlook this fault, because the rest of the magazine is filled with good substance. I would recommend this magazine to anyone that has a love or interest of cars.

    I have been a long time subscriber of AutoWeek, this time I chose to renew thru Amazon, I saved money, plus it's convenient.

    AutoWeek is my favorite car magazine, I subscribes to 3 other magazines and I always look forward to receive my AW in the mail every 2 weeks.

    thanks Amazon for offering this deal.

    I have received this magazine for many years. It is a bi-weekly publication, and I think the quality is higher since it converted from a weekly.

    My only problem is that my subscription did not go through as a renewal, so I started getting two copies of the same issue. I believe the correction has now been made.

    Get it Now