Bedsure Comforter Duvet Insert with Corner Ties-Quilted Down Alternative Comforter Box Stitching Design (Full/Queen(88"x88"), Mint/Tan)

No Comments

Bedsure Comforter Duvet Insert with Corner Ties-Quilted Down Alternative Comforter Box Stitching Design (Full/Queen(88"x88"), Mint/Tan)

Bedsure Comforter Duvet Insert with Corner Ties-Quilted Down Alternative Comforter Box Stitching Design (Full/Queen(88

I've been using this comforter for about a year now. It's too hot for summer unless you keep your bedroom very cool. I do well with it in spring, autumn, and winter. I just a flat sheet below it, so that helps with longevity. Washes just fine (by itself on delicate/gentle cycle). I've noticed a few stray threads from the stitching of the diamond pattern, which isn't a major thing, but who knows how that will affect the comforter over the longer term. I'm sticking with 5 stars for now. I did buy it on a Lightning Deal, so maybe at it's regular price it's of less overall value (but still worth it).

Perfect for our guest room. Wanted a duvet or comforter in these colors without spending a fortune. This one was affordable, the colors are true to picture, and it is a good weight for Texas winters - not to heavy or too light.

It's very warm, but sometimes it's a little bit hot for me in summer. The color is very beautiful!!

Seems to be good quality, but I've found it isn't quite warm enough for an Iowa winter night.

I got the Mint/Tan. I love the pebble texture and the diagonal stitching! It's very warm and cozy, but not TOO warm! :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    You can't get any better than this for the price range. It's soft and comfortable, and I just love this shade of mint green.

    This is possibly the softest, coziest comforter I have ever owned.

    One thing to note this is not a very warm. BUT i love it because it isnt.

    One of the best comforter I've ever had. Nice and cozy as well. Would definitely buy again in a different color.

    Liked it. It’s not the warmest but it’s ok.

    Get it Now