Retro-Bit Street Fighter Genesis & USB Dual Link Controller for PC, Mac - Sega Genesis

No Comments

Retro-Bit Street Fighter Genesis & USB Dual Link Controller for PC, Mac - Sega Genesis

Retro-Bit Street Fighter Genesis & USB Dual Link Controller for PC, Mac - Sega Genesis

Functionality-wise, it works flawlessly on my genesis and my pc with no apparent lag from what I can see. The controller itself is a bit different from the original six button genesis controller though. The replica comptroller's form factor is basically identical to the original six button controller, although the actual controls aren't. The buttons take more effort to push (I'd say twice as much effort) and the dpad is less fluid in motion than the original, yet it has a firmer, less mushy feel to it. This is possibly because my original controller was bought used and has probably seen years of use and wear, although I have no clue if this is the case. All-in-all, this works as advertised, and it exceeded my expectations for a clone controller. I'll probably buy the snes version of this controller.

I bought this as a second controller as I still have my original six button controller from back when I got my Genesis Model 2.

The design is identical, and the Street Fighter art looks great. I docked one star as through hours of use, the buttons are still noticeably stiffer than my original controller. I imagine through continued use, it will get mushier with time, but I don't believe that should deter anyone from purchasing this controller.

(Update: I spent a few hours playing older fighting games with this controller. It was fantastic! The d'pad and button layout are perfect for that purpose. I've updated my rating to 5 stars.)

This feels a lot like the old six button controller. The d'pad feels floaty like the original. The buttons are strange, though, it feels like you are crushing a Smarties candy each time you press a button. It works fine, though.

I bought this guy to play my collection of officially liscensed Sega games on steam. Even though it is not black like the three and six button I had as a kid, I would loved to have a Street Fighter 2 controller when I was younger, it works as well as I had hoped when ordering it. Missing a star for the D-pad, it works fine, but just a wee bit off for my tastes/memory. Well worth your money.

Pretty close to the original controller. Rolling Dpad felt good to me and the buttons felt fine. Love the fact that it has a usb plug so you can use it for the PC or Rpi which is cool and has a really long cable. The graphic is also well done and hopefully it last awhile. Pretty good for under $20.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Dual plugs for Genesis and USB
  • Compatible with Genesis and third party consoles via Genesis plug
  • Compatible with PC and Mac via USB plug
  • All Buttons can be configured

Description

Get the BEST of both worlds with the Capcom themed dual Link Controller by Retro-Bit. Compatible with original Genesis Consoles or your PC and Mac, this unique dual Link cable gives you a new way to experience your favorite games!



Very nice. Like it as much as my hyperkin gn6.

It's a gift for my nephew,but the controller is a tad bigger than the original I tested it with fatal fury 2 and found this one way better than the 6 button original

When I bought my Dual-Link Controller, it was for my Raspberry Pi, so I used the USB, and it works, after some configuration. I loved it.

Great PC retro controller for SFV even better for someone with small hands. Very responsive overall.

An amazing controller, I say this is the standard when it comes to third party Genesis controllers. The print looks gorgeous, and it's build quality is really good.

Get it Now