
These Bluetooth headphones are exactly what I was looking for. Sound quality is adequate, what you would expect from Bluetooth (my phone has a HiFi Quad DAC so 3.5mm sounds a lot better). I made sure to read reviews, and multiple people with small ear canals said they work for them. I find they work great with the smallest earpieces attached (they come with the medium size attached). They connect to my phone reliably, and call quality is fine, and easy to hear on both ends. Great value for $16.
This is my first set of BT earbuds, and after using them for a week I like these. I was able to find a good fit in my ear for comfort, and I can wear these for an hour or two without discomfort - usually that is my main issue with earbuds over headphones that go over the ear. The soft rubber fits the hear canal well and is angled to go in properly. Controls are easy to use, pairing was ok (had a few problems and it took a while to pair). The lowest volume setting is actually rather loud so when email or other notifications arrive it's a bit of a shock. Calls have normal voice levels though.
Overall I like these and would buy them again.
I just received them today and have been using them for the last few hours. I can't even tell I'm wearing them! Very comfortable! Instructions are very easy to read. They charged up in about 20min, this is straight out of the box so I don't know how long the charge will last, and how long to full charge from empty. Sound quality is pretty darn good, I'm using them for video tutorials so for me, they sound great. The controls are a tad small for my fingers, but I easily learned what I needed to touch for volume etc., and it's all good. Just ordered a second pair for my daughter. She'll use them for music while she works out, so I'll have a second review once she gets, and uses them. From my standpoint, and pricing, I would have no problem recommending these Headphones.
These are working very well. Connect easily. Audio quality fine. Comfort good for me.
Connection distance issue with the prior model (NTE1) is fixed in this new one for me. Distance is good.
Why only 4 stars: My only suggestion would be to have voice prompt with battery level upon start up, (high/medium/low) as some other headsets do. There is a voice prompt during use for low battery, and you're about out of juice when that happens, but no way to know if you're close to that as far as I can tell.
I am extremely happy with these wireless bluetooth earphones. 1) they paired easily with my iPhone; 2) very comfortable and they stay in place; 3) had them on all night listeninig to a story on audible and they are easy to sleep in; 4) they charged quickly; 5) my iPhone can display the battery life of the earphones; 6) excellent sound.
I've tried two others: a rigid behind the head one piece and an earbud only wire behind the head, and this pair is by far superior.

Feature Product
- 6 hours of MP3 listening, 2 hours talk time
- Meet your fitness goals with speed, distance, calorie tracking and real-time voice guidance
- Find the perfect fit with multiple sizes of ear-tips and wing-tips right in the ear
- New Trent Freedom Wireless Earphone can be used to stream music or take calls from your iOS handset or tablet.
Description
New Trent Freedom True Wireless Earphone can be used to stream music or take calls from your iOS handset or tablet
6 hours of MP3 listening, 2 hours talk time
Meet your fitness goals with speed, distance, and real-time voice guidance without any wire tangling
Find the perfect fit with multiple sizes of ear-tips and wing-tips right in the
I got the NT700 wireless earphones and they paired seemlessly with the bluetooth transmitter from my TV. Only problem, if there is one, is that the directions are printed in microscopic font and the section that states "MUST READ BELOW" is microscopic. So I asked New Trent to send me a readable copy of the directions and they sent a PDF immediately. When I opened it up, it was a copy of the microscopic instructions that accompanied the product. Oh well, it works so I guess I didn't need to read that section anyway. The sound is good so I can hear the TV with just the slightest latency period after the sound from the TV (not the earphone's fault).
I've been using these for a while now, mostly when I travel. I like the design as it sits securely on my ears and I don't have to worry about them falling out. My only complaint is that if I have them on for a long time - 3-4 hours - it does get to be uncomfortable. Otherwise, no real complaints - they pair quickly and battery lasts 4-5 hours easily. I've not used it for music as much but I find the sound quality to be just fine.
I have a fairly active lifestyle which includes crazy stuff like the rings in Santa Monica. I've been on the lookout for something like this for a while and I was pleasantly surprised. In addition to the snug fit while doing gymnastics, the sound quality is good and I was impressed by the range, able to operate from over 50' away from my iphone. I do have the occasional mystery sound cutouts, however, and the phones slipped off once during an extreme spin. I also don't like the fact I can't seem to cycle backwards through songs.
For the price, these are among the best stereo bluetooth headphones I've purchased. They feel good, stay in place even while I run on a treadmill, and provide quality sound. My only issue (the reason for 4 stars instead of 5) is that it doesn't seem to be designed to pair with multiple devices at a time. I like to switch my headphones between my phone and my tablet depending on which is more suitable for my situation. To make this work, I have to make the device it's been paired to latest forget it before it will pair to the other device (it automatically connects to the device before it can initiate a new pairing and won't go into pairing mode).
I've only had these headphones a few days so I can't speak to durability, etc.
I can say, as someone who has bought far too many pairs of Bluetooth headphones from Amazon, these have the best sound I've ever found in a sub $20 pair. Loud and clear. Comfortable too. Nice over the ear design. For $16, I am very impressed
