Dual Tip Brush Pen Marker Set - 24 Colors - Flexible Brush & Fineliner Tips - Watercolor Effects - Markers perfect for Adult Coloring Books, Manga, Calligraphy, Hand Lettering, Bullet Journal Pens

No Comments

Dual Tip Brush Pen Marker Set - 24 Colors - Flexible Brush & Fineliner Tips - Watercolor Effects - Markers perfect for Adult Coloring Books, Manga, Calligraphy, Hand Lettering, Bullet Journal Pens

Dual Tip Brush Pen Marker Set - 24 Colors - Flexible Brush & Fineliner Tips - Watercolor Effects - Markers perfect for Adult Coloring Books, Manga, Calligraphy, Hand Lettering, Bullet Journal Pens

These markers have quickly become some of my favorite. I use them for brush lettering and they make it easy to get clear crisp letters! I would definitely put them up there quality wise with Tombow markers.

Definitly worth the money. You won't be disappointment.

I've been practicing lettering and watercolor for a while now and everyone suggests using another brand of brushpens. i bought those pens and they are great at first but they fray quickly and I never use the bullet tip.
Mozart was the answer to alllll of the issues I had with the other pens. They are sturdy, they write beautifully and the fineliner is exactly what I want in a dual brush pen. You can get crisp lines, beautiful watercolor effects, and precise detailing all in one. The ONLY issue I have with Mozart is I need more colors. I have tons of the other brands pens and love the colors they provide. If you're on the fence, go with Mozart and get the others if you need a specific color.

I recieved these markers today, after reading the reviews, I tried the markers and the colors are brilliant, and vivid. Easy to use for adult coloring, painting with watercolors or scrapbooking beautiful times with family and friends. Love these markers, hoping they have these in a larger qty. Would buy them again. Thank you Mozart for the Dual Brush Pen Set. Would really be excited to see the next larger set of 24.

wonderful product and when I have had an issue with promotional codes this is one company that keeps working with you
till things are right - I will be ordering again from them

I love writing and calligraphy but have yet to find a set of brush pens that fit my style of writing, until now! I am in love with MozArt Dual Tip Brush Pens! Before I was using TomBow Dual Brush Pens but they just didn’t flow well for me. The MozArt Brush Pens seem to have a more controlled flow, better quality (firmer) brushes, and create a wider variety of thickness. Plus, I love the watercolor effect some of the colors have. My only suggestion is to add few more plain colors to the set. 😊


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TWIN TIPS - These dual brush pen markers feature a large, durable & flexible tip to allow for a variety of strokes ranging from thick to thin, and a fineliner point tip perfect for fine line details - Combine the two to create countless effects and really bring your artwork to life!
  • PREMIUM GRADE INK - Create watercolor effects with our German manufactured water-based ink which blends excellently with water on watercolor paper - High quality professional standard colorful brush pen markers - Perfect for beginners, budding artists and professionals - This kit is perfect for Birthdays, Christmas, Graduation and Back-to-School gifts for your creative loved ones - Non-toxic (ASTM tested)
  • VERSATILE - These dual brush and fine liner markers feature a vibrant color selection for adult coloring books, bullet journaling, bible journaling scrapbook, and manga drawings, flexible tip for calligraphy and lettering, perfect for scrapbooking and card making, and much more!
  • EASY TO USE - Never used brush pens before? No problem, become a pro with MozArt Dual Brush Pens - Our supple tips give you all the support you need
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - MozArt Supplies prides itself on the high quality of its artistic products - Customer satisfaction is very important to us, so contact us if you have any issues or are unhappy with the product and we will guarantee a resolution

Description

Professional standard Dual Tip Brush Pens, perfect for hobbyists and artists alike!

Dual Tip - The large, durable & flexible tip allow for a variety of strokes. Creating broad or thin lines, or even smooth transitions between the two, is super natural and easy. The pens are pressure sensitive to give accurate control to the artist. The other end features a fineliner tip perfect for fine details.

Watercolor Effects - Our ink has been specially designed to allow for blending with water on appropriate paper surfaces (watercolor pads work best). We have sourced our ink from Germany to bring only the best to our customers. Use water with a paintbrush, or for added convenience use MozArt Water Brush Pens, for smooth highlighting, shadowing and blending effects.

Premium grade - Our aim is to release high quality art products for affordable prices, perfect for professional artists and hobbyists alike. We source top quality inks from Germany and ensure ink is non-toxic and conforms to ASTM standards. MozArt Brush Pens (along with our whole range) make very memorable and appreciated gifts on any occasion whether it is Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, Graduations or simply going back to school.

Versatility - MozArt Brush pens are perfect to use for countless artistic activities. The soft tip makes it very suitable for calligraphy and lettering, the vibrant color selection and the rich pigment of the ink make it perfect for eye catching drawings, coloring books and manga, and lightweight and convenient for general sketching or scrapbooking.

Satisfaction Guaranteed - MozArt Supplies prides itself on the high quality of its products. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, so please contact us if you have any issues or are unhappy with the product and we will guarantee a resolution.

ADD TO CART NOW



I use these mainly to address and write cards. (I'm one of those old fashioned people who writes cards for everything) I love the ability to write beautifully with these. The color selection is awesome and the dual tip means that I can use the same pen for all parts of the cards. And being able to add water for water color effect is great!

I received these pens and they came in very handy. my 13 year old grandson was doing and art project. He had some old Calligraphy pens and they were not working. I gave these to him and he was so happy. Pens that work great, letting him get a superior grade on his project. grandma saved the day.

This is the second set of brush pens I have purchased from Mozart. The first set certainly had a more authentic "brush" tip nib (the nibs on these pens are more 'firm'), but these are still very well suited for the work I was using them for. These pens are water based, and as such I had pretty low expectations for their ability to blend. I was quite surprised, however, and found that even without using a brush and extra water the pens blended beautifully. The colors are very heavily pigmented, and leave your artwork nice and vibrant even if you've used a water brush for blending. These really are excellent markers.

Love these markers.. very vibrant and pigmented. Minus one star for the fine tip ORANGE and BROWN.. they were kind of dry and seems like already did running out of ink. Aside from that, I like them a lot. I should’ve got the bigger pack.

Great markers! I was extremely impressed with the quality of these markers! I didn't think I'd be using the thinner side as much as I actually have! They were just what I wanted, and needed! I hope they will come out with more colors for these markers because I would absolutely buy them!
I paid full price for these markers, and I thought the price was well worth the quality. I will be enjoying them for a while!

Get it Now