
I ordered this set for my husband, who is always doing what he calls "toe maintenance." I didn't expect the set to be as nice as it is. This is beautifully made and contains a huge assortment of nail tools. I'm VERY happy with my purchase and so is he.
Great set, especially at the price. Some of the tools are very sharp, so I have to be very careful. The case that holds everything in place is durable, pretty, and nicely made.
For the price, this kit can't be beat. The cuticle clipper alone is worth the cost let alone everything else that comes along for the ride. The tools all make clean cuts and seem to be of high enough quality that it makes me think they'll last a good long while.
love this kit. I couldn't find cuticle clippers for less than $7 so getting a whole kit for around the same price is a blessing, and everything is high quality especially for having thick hard nails like myself
I'm a man. I got this for taking care of my nails and getting splinters out. Everything looks quality and cuts right. Even has a good sewing needle for fixing things that take a large needle like leather or just picking out metal or wood splinters. More than impressed for what I got.

Feature Product
- Includes toenail clipper, nail clipper, diagonal nail clipper, multi-purpose scissor, cuticle trimmer, ear pick, single-edged double-sided push stick, eyebrow tweezer, peeling knife, nail file, blackhead needle and loop remover, V-shaped push Stick.
- 12 pcs manicure pedicure kit comes with a beautiful and stylish case to protect the sharp tools, it is easily to close or open with a secure snap closure. The case is 3 inches by 6 inches, perfect for travel or just to keep it all in one place for home use.
- Manicuring, pedicuring, eyebrow shaping, anti-acne, exfoliating ETC, only with one set and all done. Packed in a beautiful and portable case, including everything you need for your personal manicure, it is a surprise gift for both women and men.
- These manicure pedicure sets are made of top high steel, pretty, sturdy and built to last. You will get your money's worth with this set and more.
- Cater offers premium quality Manicure, Pedicure Kit. All of our products with 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - 100% money refund, No questions asked and no hassles
Description
This nail kit including high quality nail clippers, Cuticle pusher, Cuticle nipper and other usefully accessories. They are manufactured by super careful processes of cutting, polishing, corrosion, laser engraving, plating, screen printing etc. Every product has been checked by strict quality inspection, packed in a beautiful portable case and a protective outer case. All of these ensure they would be in a perfect condition while your received it. It is suitable for all ages and unisex. This is a perfect Christmas gift or daily surprise gift to your families and friends.
Package including:
One Toe-Nail Clipper
One Nail Clipper
One Diagonal Nail Clipper
One Multi-purpose Scissors
One Cuticle Trimmer
One Ear Pick
One Single-Edged Double-Sided Push Stick
One Eyebrow Tweezer
One Peeling Knife
One Nail File
One Blackhead Needle and Loop Remover
One V-Shaped Push Stick
One PU Case
This a a great set. There are 11 stainless steel nail tools, to handle any nail care need that arises, and a pimple popper, all in a classy stylish case.
Everything you need in here for mani/pedi, nicely arranged. The case and the tools appear to be quality products, well organized. Happy with purchase.
It's kind of cheap, stamped-out metal, but it works and it comes in a very nice case. For the price, I think it's a good value. Most of the included tools are things I've never ever used, nor even figured out what they're for. :lol: I would have bought this set just for the case, though. I got it in order to have a second set to cut my mom's fingernails when they get too long and she starts hurting herself (and me) with them--so it doesn't get used that often. If I were going to use it frequently, I'd replace the cuticle clippers and scissors and file with better quality tools.
Beautiful. I ordered two more for Christmas gifts. The case is well made and expensive looking.
I bought for the nail clippers, we needed good quality/sturdy nail clippers. I like the cute, handy case to keep everything together since everyone in my house tends to forget where they put it! The nail clippers are work well, not the best we've had but far from the worst (I'd give a 4/5 on the clippers alone). My only gripe is the tweezers are cheap, they don't pick up any hairs because the sides of the tip are uneven, they don't even come together to be able to pick up a hair. But I don't regret this purchase since I really bought for the nail clippers and they do their job well!
