
Hi, I’m Thor (that’s me in the second photo). My mom loves me so much she got me these washable pee pads. I’m getting old (9.5 in human years) and she said I’ve been leaking pee when I lay down sometimes. I feel really bad because she’s been doing laundry every day and even had to send some things to the dry cleaners. I’m the luckiest dog because I get to sleep on a sterns & foster reserve bed every night (I’m thankful for the mattress protector she has on it). Instead of kicking me off, my mom put disposable pee pads on top of her comforter, but under a blanket so I could still sleep on her bed - I’m not sleeping on an oversized paper towel . Those worked, but she still had to wash the blanket and she doesn’t like creating more garbage. Last night I slept on this washable pee pad for the first time. It’s like sleeping on a blanket and it absorbed all the pee I leaked without leaking through (see photo). When I woke my mom up at 3:00 AM to go outside, she simply swapped it out for the second one. She got me the 36”x31” for the bed and the 36”x72” for the couch and said she’s going to buy more! I’m really glad she got me these and they worked so well because I like sleeping in her bed and on the couch.
Worth Every Penny! I have an 100 lb staffy who sometimes cant hold his #1 all day.
He "went" on one of the pads and I found a huge spot on the pad. The pad was very heavy afterwards BUT not one drop seeped thru on my hardwood floors.
I placed this in our dog kennel area. Exactly as described. It absorbs alot. The non slip beads on the back are strong enough, when they scratch to adjust their blankets or towels this pad stays in place.
Update:
I love these mats! I wash them about 4 times a week in hot water, and dry on high heat to kill the bacteria and oders. They are holding up quite well.
Awesome product. Needed for a dog who was recently diagnosed with Cushing’s disease. Unfortunately one of the main symptoms of this is severe thirst which leads to frequent urination (PU/PD). I put these pee pads down instead of the disposable pads and they have restored some of my sanity as the dog is peeing on them and not the wood floor. It’ll be a couple of weeks before the medication kicks in, so I’d be going through a ton of the disposable pads. With these I can throw them into the wash and we’re ready for another round of severe PU/PD. PS the hubby didn’t think the dog would use it. Lol. He was wrong. I would definitely recommend these versus the one use throw away pads!

Feature Product
- ✅Great Material of 4 Layers - 100% polyester knitting surface for ultimate comfortable; Super absorbent high density middle layer; Breathable waterproof PUL inner layer; 100% polyester knitting fabric with anti-slip silica gel bottom.
- ✅Anti-Slip Bottom - There are a great deal of anti-slip silica gels on the bottom side of the fabric. The leak-proof, slip resistant backing will help keep your floors dry while staying in place.
- ✅Washable & Reusable -Our washable pads are durable and long lasting, multiple washes. This 36"X41" dog training pads are reusable and super absorbent. The sizing is perfect for any breed or size dog.
- ✅Multiply Functions - These pet pads are more than just potty training supplies. The durable design makes them suitable for indoor and outdoor use. They are ideal for protecting carpet,woodfloor,furniture, dog crates and car seats during travel. Place one under food and water bowls for messy eaters, or use as a puppy whelping or training pad when welcoming your newest family members. Can also be used for adult and child bed wetting/incontinence
- ✅Excellent Soaking Capacity - These house training and travel pads can hold up to more than 20-30 times, ensures your floor and seat dry all night dry. NOTICE: When removing from bed,gather all four corners and lift while supporting bottom of the pad.
Description
SincoPet Reusable Dog Pee Pads(2pack) + Free Puppy Grooming Gloves
WASHABLE PET PEE PADS VS. DISPOSABLE
Far more economical compared to disposable puppy pads. You may be wondering, why washable? Here's why: 1. One time cost vs. recurring cost. Spend once, save 1,000s. 2.Puppies love to shred disposable pads for dogs, which means a huge mess for you&wasted money on replacing them. Our durable whelping pads are triple stitched & won't be shredded. 3. Modern, Neutral & Will blend in. All disposable dog pads are ugly & will draw unwanted attention. No more explaining to your friends what that white thing is on the floor. 4. Environmental, do you want to fill up a landfill of puppy pads? We dont. Go green. Go washable.
BEST IN CLASS ABSORPTION & ODOR CONTROL
SincoPet premium dog pee pads packs in the fluids. Whether a great dane or chihuahua, we've got you covered. Our WickQuick proprietary fabric blend quickly wicks & holds more liquids per square inch than the other options on the market.
WICKQUICK ANTI-TRACKING
No one wants messy paws making a mess throughout their house. That's why our washable pee pads utilize the best fabrics available to suck in, lock in & prevent your fur baby from tracking their mess everywhere.
STICKYPAW = NO SLIP
Our dog training pads are waterproof, leakproof & our StickyPaw backing grips the floor providing an anti-slip grip. When you say, "STAY!", it stays. Our premium puppy pee pads are the perfect product to protect your hardwood, tile, carpet & rugs from unwanted messes & stains!
Lets recap. Absorbs quickly. Big dog to small dog, it can handle. Leakproof. Waterproof. Track-Free. Slip-Free.Prevents messes. Saves Time. Saves money.Go Green.2 Year Warranty. 100% Money Back Guarantee. What are you waiting for!? Get your SincoPet washable training pads for dogs today!
I just got a new 4 pound puppy and set him up a fenced nursery in our dining room. I purchased these to help protect the hardwood floors and they work excellent. The backside of the pads have little plastic/rubber like grips so they stay in place. There has not one drip of urine on the floor when I changed them out to wash. I bought 2-2 packs so that I would have an extra set to lay down while the other set were being washed. I wash them on normal-warm water and set the dryer on normal. (My dryer has sensors so they dryer stops when things are dry. If my dryer did not, I would probably dry on low because of the plastic/rubber grips on the backside of the pad.) They washed great.
Those pads are huge and I love the sticky rubber dots they have on the back, so they stay secure in place. I am using mine on the living room carpet.They are very good quality and wash nicely. No shrinking noticed. My 3 mo old puppy took right to them:) I am ordering another set .
I wish I had purchased these pads when we first got our puppy. Regular pee pads were costly as we were going through 4 extra large pads a day, and our puppy shredded them which made such a horrible mess to clean up. We just purchased another set to have on hand while the other set is being washed. Overall they look nice, stay in place on our tile flooring, and wash and dry easily. Our puppy is almost house trained, but she has to spend time in her dog enclosure daily when we are working and we have the reassurance that we won’t come home to a mess.
These are great, we just had a litter of 12 German Shepherd puppies and boy can they poop and pee. We bought 2 packs just so I can rotate 2 in the wash every day while 2 are on the floor, we were doing regular puppy pads but the puppies were tearing them up and making a huge mess in the kennel. These don't slip are easily washable and puppies can't rip them apart. I would highly recommend these to anybody that has 1 dog or multiple dog's. They have saved my sanity!
Perfect for lining the play pen while puppy is learning to use pee pads. I don't hand to worry if he misses. Very good quality! Love that they came in large and smaller sizes!
