Dream On Me, Contour Changing Pad

No Comments

Dream On Me, Contour Changing Pad

Dream On Me, Contour Changing Pad

Plastic covering protects it from all the accidents that are bound to happen. Cushion is soft for the baby, but firm that it makes diaper and clothes changes easy. Curved edges help keep the newborn on the mat with their small toss/turns- but won’t keep an infant in place, even with the strap constant supervision is a must.

This changing pad is a life changing necessity. What did people do before easy to clean pads?! I don't want to know.
It is easy to clean, big enough for a growing baby, and the straps are adjustable as well. I was able to secure it to a dresser easily. I also used a command strip under it to give it more stability as baby grew and started wiggling more.
It is a breeze to clean it.

We actually purchased this for an IKEA changing table that requires a 29" pad (and you can only find such a pad there, of course). Their pads suck. So we actually cut off part of the end and folded the covering back over. So much better!

I never had a changing table with my son's but decided to go all out with my daughter. Her room is pink camo so I refubished a broken dresser into a changing table/storage/dresser. This works PERFECT! We love it!

The material is easy to wipe clean. Obviously, don’t leave your child unattended in this, but the sides do come up high and the buckle is sturdy so if I drop something and need to pick it up, I know she’s secure.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • contoured shape, non skid bottom
  • anti-bacterial, hypo-allergenic, quilted cover
  • water and stain resistant, Wipe clean with warm soapy water
  • restraining strap

Description

Dream On Me, Con Contour Changing Pad turns any surface into a changing surface. The contoured shape, non skid bottom and restraining strap with easy release buckle keeps baby safely in place. The anti-bacterial, hypo-allergenic, quilted cover locks out moisture and stains and provides a comfy, waterproof spot to change your baby. Wipe clean with warm soapy water. Phthalate and lead free, this mattress is proudly manufactured in China.



Super cheap for such great quality. Nice and long for my toddler. All I did was add some velcro strips to the bottom of it and secured it to the top of a dresser. My regular changing table covers fit this too. Which was nice.

Fits well in my changing tray. Not sure about the easiness of cleaning since I bought a fancy cover for it

Works great for my little man! We put in on top of a dresser and it fits all the covers that we have used so far!

Too big for the Dream on me niko changing table.

Works great for its intended purpose.

Get it Now