
I was excited to get this digital tire pressure gauge with the air bleed option. The readout is easy to see and compared to my other gauges seems to read true. The bleed option makes it easy to get just the right tire pressure in your tires.
It takes a moment or two to get the hang of the bleeder, but once you have got the knack you can dial in the right tire pressure with little effort. The Etekcity Digital Tire Pressure Gauge has worked great for 4 of our 5 vehicles (3 cars and 2 motorcycles). For one of my motorcycles the stem is a bit too long and it is difficult to use between the 2 front brakes to the valve stem. The only suggestion I would make is to make that stem a little shorter to accommodate tight places. Overall my daughter and I are very happy with the Etekcity Digital Tire Pressure Gauge.
overall it's pretty great.
Pros: the back light is amazing and the digital display is nice. I use this for drag racing and i'm frequently changing tire pressure at night. Would definitely recommend.
I have two minor complaints about it. The gauge will stay powered on seemingly forever unless you hit the pressure release button. If it's not zeroed out it stays on. I feel like the gauge should turn off after a minute or two whether you hit the release or not, maybe there's a good reason for this behavior. The second minor issue is that compared to similar devices I have used, it bleeds air pressure much slower than other gauges. It took me well over a minute to drop a tire from 30psi to 22. Considering you have to apply pressure to the stem and hold the button... dropping at like 8-10 seconds per PSI is a little weak. That's probably personal preference.. I personally felt it took way too long to drop the pressure in my drag radials compared to other devices.
I bought this tire pressure gage for my motorcycle because I was tired of the ones that look like a stick. Everytime I used the stick type I would bump it and have to recheck it. This new ETEKCITY gage is easy to put on the valve stem it is a digital read out when you remove it from the valve stem the pressure stays in the hose and gage until you pish the air release button. The read out can be set for PSI ,BAR,KPA, KG/CM2 which is nice for the people from the foreign countries. And yes it has a light.
The light is blue and the pressure numbers are black very easy go read and use. I've compared it to several other digital gages I have they all read the same. This gage will read up to 230# my truck tires run at 80# so this is perfect for me. People may not understand how important tire pressure is not just for gas mileage but for proper tire wear. So throw away the cheap pressure gages that you have and by this quality one.
This is a good tire pressure gauge for the price. It seems to be pretty accurate as it gives the same reading consistantly and match what my other needle gauge says too. For $18 you cant beat the price. Make sure that all the metal fittings that connects the nozzel, hose, and gauge as they may be loose when you receive it. Durability and longevity will be the real test. It has a one yeat warranty and a 2 year for free on request. I will update this post if I run into an problems in the future.
I am always looking for a better accurate tire pressure gauge, I have tried digital gauges in the past and been somewhat disappointed. I recently saw teethe Etekcity digital tire gauge on amazon and decided to give it a try. I am pleased with the ease of use and the size of the pressure readout and that it's lighted. My only hesitation to give it a five star rating is that it requires two hands to operate and the fact I've only had it for a few days

Feature Product
- Check out our VIDEO on the left side to have a quick tour of Etekcity 230 PSI tire pressure gauge with heavy duty nozzle
- ADVANCED ACCURACY: Accurate digital display with high precious of 0.1 PSI, 4 settings with range: 0-230PSI / 0-15.85Bar / 0-16.17Kg/cm²/0-1585KPA; use sensors to get more accurate readout, no more guessing with analog gauges
- AIR BLEED BUTTON: Simply press the button to release extra air, easy to get the right tire pressure for accurate adjustment. Reduce tire wear and improve performance of vehicles, suit for car, truck, motorcycle, bike,etc.
- LARGE BACKLIT DISPLAY: 36*14 mm blue backlit LCD display makes it easy to read tire pressure clearly even at night, the readout can also be hold after taking it off the valves for a short time, auto-shut off in 20 seconds to save power from 2 pre-installed AAA batteries
- EASY TO REACH TIRE STEM: Designed with 360°rubber air hose & swivel chuck and 45°extender tip, heavy-duty nozzle can rotate to reach tire valves more easily & flexibility, and seals on valve stem well without leaking air while measuring
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY FOR FREE:90-day money-back guarantee, also 1-year warranty (with the option to extend it by 1 extra year for free) and Etekcity lifetime support
Description
Range: 0-230PSIDisplay: 36x14mm LCD displayPower: 2x AAA Alkaline Batteries
The backlight feature is great and display is easy to read. This gauge is perfect for checking tire pressure on my motorcycle as there is little room to access the valve stem due to the large rotors. The swivel feature makes this gauge easy to connect and the hose allows you to position the face for easy reading. Glad I bought this one, will use it on all our vehicles to maintain proper pressures.
Really like the hose on this one. I have a carbon copy without the hose and it doesn't seal the connection unless you press at the exact correct angle. With the hose it is much easier to make a good seal. My only negative is that there is a difference in the pressure if I wiggle the pressure chamber from one side to the other. The difference is only ≈0.3 PSI but this doesn't happen with the 'no hose' version.
This product is well thought out. No having to look at the gauge at an angle. Seals on valve stem well, screen rotates to easily read, and the hose gives viewing/reach flexibility.
Time will tell if the hose and connectors stand up to abuse. So far so good! Reads very accurately and love the hold feature.
Although there are numerous options out there, this one seems to be the best option, as far as flexibility and use of the product. I works great, and like that fact that it uses two AAA batteries, instead of button cell batteries.
