
This is a follow up to a previous review. Here is my original write up.
The item description looked good. The product reviews looked good. How could I go wrong? Unfortunately the scale did not work correctly. The weight was off by about 20-30 pounds and not even repeatable. Needless to say, I was disappointed and returned the scale.
After I posted this, I was immediately contacted my the people from Innotech. The were genuinely concerned that the product didn't function properly. They sent me a new scale within a few days and it looks great and is accurate. Maybe my original experience was a fluke? However, their customer support was first rate! My new scale is working fine. I revised my rating and felt that my review needed to be reflective of the entire process.
Super sleek modern gorgeous scale! I have tried many of the different types of digital scales, but was disappointed with most of them. Some have buttons to push, remember your previous weight, check your BMI etc. Lot's can and does go wrong with those. I wanted a good quality scale that you simply step on, get your weight and go. This one fit the bill, it uses standard c2032 batteries instead of big AAA. It turns itself off after a few seconds to save battery life. It's as accurate as my doctor's scale and easy to use.
This is by far the best value scale I've ever owned! I think many brand scales in the market have overpriced, and doesn't look good as well. This Innotech scale not only has a reasonable price, but also a trendy minimalist style that can easily fit in any place! Besides, the white glass really keeps neat and clean, very easy to maintain. I'm also impressed by its great quality!
Quality:
- Accurate and consistence. The gym I go to has a professional Omron scale, I found this this scale is very accurate every time compared to Omron one (but you pay only half of the price of Omron scale, and get nicer design, wow!)
- Light weight but very sturdy. I stamp on it by accident many times, it still remains in perfect condition.
- Numbers easy to read. My dad often complains his scale is hard to read and too many functions that distract him. This scale is simple but readable, I think it is friendly for elder people or pregnant women.
Heads-up:
I found it's most accurate if you activate it (tap on the scale and let it zero out), before you step on. If you don't do so, its result may be a little off (1 or 2 times out of 10). As long as you activate it before, you will be fine.
Honestly, for the price, design and quality, I am 100% satisfied and plan to buy another one for my parents. Very happy customer!!! I can't recommend this more.
I was on the fence about what scale to buy. After shuffling back and forth between about 4 pages I finally settled on this one. I went two different doctors offices and got weight measurements there and compared it to the scale on the same day, all three had the same number. The display is very crisp and easy to read. It even stays up for a bit after you step off the scale if you need to bend down to look at the numbers.The batteries are a little different than a lot of battery scales, using button batteries. I suggest adding some to your cart before you check out so that you don't have to track them down at the store. There is a button on the back that will change the scale from lb/kg/st. which is nifty. I don't think I've come across any scales here in the states that do stones. This scale is pretty light and easy to move. I'm glad I bought it. I could stand on my old scale five different times and get five different weights. Not so with this one.
UPDATE: about six weeks after I wrote this review I received a box in the mail. I hadn't ordered anything so wasn't sure what it was and lo and behold the seller of this scale must have seen my review and sent me a new scale. It has been in the box for months because honestly I just didn't bother with it, the bathroom where it went was under construction and I forgot about it. I pulled it out of the box last week and it is perfect. It doesn't have any of the problems that the first one has. The displayed weight is accurate and it holds so you can actually see the number. It does not fluctuate when you shift weight and it working great.
So here is the thing, the scale is great for a basic scale with no bells and whistles if you get one that works properly and is calibrated properly.
Not Accurate. I have had the flu for the last week, the last time I got on the scale was 4 days ago. I have not eaten since then, only fluids and some saltines. According to the scale this morning I have gained almost 7 pounds. That makes no sense got on again and lost 10 pounds. Ridiculous and that will drive me insane. I am glad it was cheap, but what is that saying about you get what you pay for. Gonna go and buy myself a nice Tanita and move on

Feature Product
- SCALE WITH LARGE, EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY: The 3.6 inch negative LCD display is backlit. Sleek, modern design and white color complement your decor.
- AUTOMATED CALIBRATION: Your new Innotech body weight scale is ready to go right out of the box. Automatic zero-resetting provides immediate readings
- DURABLE AND COMPACT: 6mm tempered glass is scratch and shatter-resistant. The 12" x 12" digital scale fits anywhere in your bathroom or home.
- ACCURATE WITHIN 0.2 LBS: Bathroom Scale Built with advanced German technology. Four weighing sensors provide precise readings up to 400 pounds.
- STRESS-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We provide local 24/7 customer service, so you can shop with confidence. Free exchange/refund within 30 days.
Description
Strong, Smart and Beautiful
Your new Innotech Scale isn't just another pretty face. The sleek, elegant design and sturdy tempered glass is combined with the most advanced German technology to bring you a bathroom scale more beautiful and accurate than any other on the market today.
More Weighing Sensors Deliver Incredible Accuracy
Four weighing sensors ensure error-free readings to within .2 lbs. The scale accurately weighs up to 400 lbs. An overload indicator prevents damage to your scale by warning if it goes over capacity.
No Assembly Needed
The Innotech Scale is ready to go to work as soon as you take it out of the box. Advanced German technology means automated calibration. Count on reliable readings day in and day out for the life of the scale.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Our 1-year warranty is our promise to you. We also provide local 24/7 customer service for your convenience.
Order Your New Innotech Bathroom Scale Today and Gain the Most Reliable Partner Possible for Your Health and Fitness Journey
Great scale and the price is right! My scale was very, very old and my eyes are failing, lol! I recently went on a diet and I wanted an easy scale to read. Lost 6 lbs. and am lighter and happier! :) I bought the white one and it is very nice looking too.
The scale is brand new and just arrived, but so far I love it. It's easy to read the large lit numbers, the scale itself has plenty of space to stand on, it has a very nice modern and clean design which was important to me, the batteries come with the product, the instructions are super clear on how to operate it (insert batteries, place on a flat surface, push one button on the back to change from pounds to a different measurement of weight) and then step on it). So far, I am very pleased with this purchase. It also appears from other reviews that this company has great customer service. They emailed me as soon as my Amazon package was delivered with the phone number to their customer service department.
I'm psychotic about weighing myself. I have a full-size doctor's scale in my home and a $75 scale in my forest cabin. The problem is that they don't agree. Unacceptable. My quest for the perfect scale continued.
Then I stumbled onto Innotech, a small flat bathroom scale that does weight and nothing else. It got 4.5 stars on Amazon from 1,000+ reviews and only cost $25 bucks. Amazon reviewers raved about its accuracy. I immediately ordered it.
The scale arrived. Its white, thin and sleek, as if designed by Apple. It weighs a ton, which hints at a quality product.
The moment of truth came. I stepped on my doctor's scale and measured my weight to the microgram. I then stepped on the Innotech. Three pounds off! Damn! Then I read the instructions which said that you have to press the scale to zero it before stepping on it. I zeroed it and stepped on it. The weight was...PERFECT. I stepped off and on two more times and each time the weight was exactly the same. Folks, this is the perfect scale. When I die and get cremated I want this scale with me.
I purchased this last December. We liked it very much. We had issues in September with low light on and changed the batteries and it still didn't work effectively. When you step on it, it doesn’t light up. When you push on the batteries on the back with the protective cover off, it lights up. I called the company and they truely have the best customer service I've ever had! I had already ordered a new one, because we did like the size and easy to read. The new one was shipped and I was told to throw the one that doesn't work and would be refunded. AMAZING SERVICE! The new scale uses different batteries. 3 AAA, maybe the battery type was the issue. They were small circle ones.
This scale seems very accurate. Unlike other scales I have had, the weight is the same when I get on multiple times within one minute. It is also quite easy to seethe weight display with big numerals. I like that you can switch from pounds to kilograms. (Very handy for when my relatives from Australia come to visit!) Most impressive is that customer service contacted me immediately with an e-mail to make sure I was happy with the scale. If not, I was encouraged to call a telephone number directly, or respond to the e-mail. How often does that happen? (Almost never!!) Customer service also informed me that the scale comes with a one year warranty, and I can call or e-mail anytime with questions. I truly appreciate a company that places a high value on their customer service and strives for customer satisfaction with their products.
