JETech Laptop Sleeve for 13.3-Inch Notebook Tablet iPad Tab, Waterproof Bag Case Briefcase Compatible with Macbook Air/Macbook Pro 2012-2015, 13'' MacBook Pro 2018/2017/2016, 12.3 Surface Pro, Surface

No Comments

JETech Laptop Sleeve for 13.3-Inch Notebook Tablet iPad Tab, Waterproof Bag Case Briefcase Compatible with Macbook Air/Macbook Pro 2012-2015, 13'' MacBook Pro 2018/2017/2016, 12.3 Surface Pro, Surface

JETech Laptop Sleeve for 13.3-Inch Notebook Tablet iPad Tab, Waterproof Bag Case Briefcase Compatible with Macbook Air/Macbook Pro 2012-2015, 13'' MacBook Pro 2018/2017/2016, 12.3 Surface Pro, Surface

Love this case. Bought it on the cheap 2 years ago for my freshman year of college. Heading into my junior year now and haven’t had to buy a new one yet! I’ve walked with my MacBook inside in the rain with no water getting inside, it has protected my laptop from some drops, and the zippers all still work perfectly. Ignore the splotches on the front - those are just bits of paper glued on left over from an art project. There are some impressions on the back, probably from being held against sharp things in my backpack, but not one of them has punctured all the way through. Definitely worth buying and when this one does go I will get another!

I love the outer shell, the canvas is not likely to slip in your hand. The inside is felt lined over circular air cushions. The side pocket was just perfect for putting a laptop DVD burner, cable, and stylus. The zippers operate smoothly.

The main area I believe this product can stand improvement is in the corners. The corners are protected by the single layer of foam, but have no additional high density padding to provide additional corner protection. If the product possessed this, it would be PERFECT.

I am not unhappy with this product, and intend to keep it. I just think it could stand improvement in the corner area.

I have a super thin 13.3 inch laptop, one of the Asus flip book s that is the Best Buy version. Which I think is why it's 13.3 instead of 14in, anyways because it's thin it still is a little loose in there but I feel super confident with it in there. I actually put it inside of this and then put this case inside of my leather computer bag that is meant for a 15.6 in and has room for other books and chargers and things. I have the stylus that goes with my pen in the external zipper and would have liked that external pocket to have something along the top that you could hook your PIN into, but that's okay. And I would have paid five more bucks if it had some sort of handle that I could grab onto, but I knew what I was buying. Works great, great material, exactly as pictured. With a few changes it would be a perfect product, but they definitely didn't do any false advertising

...this case is for you. I honestly can't think of anything about which to complain for this laptop sleeve. I use it for my 13.3" Razer Blade Stealth. I routinely place the laptop in the sleeve and a Huwawei MediaPad in the outer pocket. I can even squeeze the OEM power brick (which is tiny) inside the sleeve with a little be of effort (there is about a 1/2-3/4" gap after placing the laptop in the sleeve). The zippers work, though not as nice as the zipper on a $500 leather coat, but then...it's NOT a $500 leather coat. The layers in the sleeve cause it to swell ("poof") out a bit like the design includes air as one of the cushioning layers but it's not really a problem, since in my mind the purpose of the case is to protect its contents. The outer material is similar in "feel" as that of a school book bag with a fairly coarse grain. I chose the gray color as I'm a bit of a walking disaster with spills. The case repels water and cleans fairly easy. I believe that it would also clean up very easily based already needing to do exactly that. I have no worries

Seems to be a very well constructed and durable sleeve. I was surprised how much I could get in the side pouch. I got to external hard-drives, a small mouse and the power adapter. My Asus - 2-in-1 13.3" Touch-Screen Laptop fit in neatly with room to spare.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Designed for laptops/tablets upto 13.3 inches, including 13'' MacBook Pro late 2012-2015 and MacBook Air, 12.3'' Surface Pro 3/4/5/6, Surface Laptop 2017/2, 13'' MacBook Pro 2016/2017/2018(A1706/A1708/A1989), 13'' MacBook Air 2018
  • The durable sleeve features inner foam cushions to protect your tablet/laptop against dust, scratches, drops, and shocksSlim, lightweight and easy to carry around or slide into a briefcase, backpack or suitcase. The durable sleeve features inner foam cushions to protect your tablet/laptop against dust, scratches, drops, and shocks
  • An extra front pocket can contain items like pens, mobile phones, cables, chargers, power banks and more
  • The splash-proof exterior is easy to clean and helps keep the sleeve in a pristine state for a long period of time
  • Exernal dimensions: 13.5 x 10 x 1.3 inch, internal dimensions: 12.8 x 9.3 x 0.78 inch. Lifetime warranty from JETech

Description



Lightweight, holds Lenovo Yoga along with mouse and power cords yet has quality cushioning. Needed something that would protect my Yoga during travel in a backpack. Not disappointed.

I purchased this case to protect my MacBook Pro. The craftsmanship of this case is exceptional. The interior is padded, and there’s an exterior pocket which can house charging cables and much more. This is a product that I would recommend to my family and friends.

I bought this to carry the tablet portion of my Nextbook flexx 11A. It fits great and is very light weight.
I use the tablet for my band gigs and don't need the keyboard for that, so this saves the time of taking the tablet and keyboard apart and in and out out of another leather wrap-around case I bought for it. This also will fit in my backpack without adding hardly ant weight ot it.
I am very pleased with the purchase.

This, I hope, will be a good sleeve for my Pixelbook. The fit is what I would want. The Pixelbook fits in it with a little room on the side, enough for the pen to fit beside it. Which is really the only reason I've given it a 4. The item is as describe and so far it looks like it will be durable but it needs a piece of elastic/sleeve in the main compartment or a sleeve sewn into the front pocket for a pen to fit into and held securely. I gave it 4* on Water resistance because I haven't tested it and hope it never gets tested. I also gave 4* on traveling because with the power cord and mouse in the front pocket it's a little uncomfortable carrying but I'll take that over a handle.

This case was exactly as advertised. The lining material is plush, and offers a bit of additional padding that I was looking for, for day to day carrying of my laptop. The textured inside does provide care. I don't do much traveling, so I didn't need an extremely tough case, but this pouch does offer the extra layer of security I wanted. The laptop does have space, but it's not overly large where the 13" MacBook Air is readily moving around when zipped.

The material seems to be durable, but maybe not extremely sturdy over time? For the price - it's definitely 4 stars.
I haven't tested the water resistance, but in feeling the outer shell, there's a finish that appears to repel water as advertised.

Get it Now