
These towels were a pleasant surprise as I have never ordered this brand before, I would highly recommend them. They are made of great quality soft cotton and the colors reverse on the opposite side which adds some versatility. They washed well too.The navy is a soft blue ,like a denim blue, not a very dk.navy. They are very pretty. See pics.
I purchased these beautiful tea towels for myself and was so pleased with how attractive they were that I promptly included them in a hostess gift I was preparing for a friend. She loved them!
Now I’m ordering another set for myself!
I ordered these for a gift to someone, so I haven't used them. But they looked good. Good size and design. The fabric is a bit thin.
Very cute kitchen towels, love the pig design. Great for cleaning counter tops and drying dishes. Has held up after a couple washes.
The towels are very pretty and I'm pleased with the absorbency. The size could be larger. When they caution that the towels will shrink in the wash they are not kidding!

Feature Product
- LARGER SIZE FOR BEST PERFORMANCE - natural cotton shrinks, so we manufacture our cloths bigger to make up for this! After washing these are still big enough for all your cleaning and drying needs
- NO LINT & EXTREMELY ABSORBENT - these dish towels are great for any cook or foodie wanting a large tea towel that actually drys! Professional quality cotton.
- PERFECT DISH TOWELS TO TACKLE ANY JOB - Each set includes 3 dishtowels measuring 18 x 28". These luxury design towels are great for your everyday drying needs and the perfect gift for any occasion.
- CONVENIENT HANGING LOOPS - the decorative towels have hanging loops to suit any family kitchen. If you don't want to use the loop, simply fold your towels and hang over any stove or dishwasher handle.
- LONG-LASTING MATERIAL - made with high quality commercial grade cotton. Each set includes a waffle towel, a striped towel, and a lobster towel. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Description
F.E.D Tea Towels are for every cook who want to have long lasting tea towels, but can't find stylish, great quality ones. Here's a huge problem you face right now. It's poor quality towels which fall apart easily. But that's not the end of your problems. Drying your dishes with poor quality towels that leave streaks behind, or worse, annoying lint! What adds to this frustration is the fact that you constantly have to invest in more dish towels! Which means you'll eventually have a pile of old ratty tea towels taking up space in your kitchen. So, if you're a cook and who wants to have long lasting tea towels, but can't find stylish, great quality ones, "F.E.D Tea Towels " are the answer you've been looking for!
These towels are wonderful, I wish all of our kitchen towels were as durable, high quality, and softer with each wash!
I bought these as a hostess gift and was very impressed with the quality. My friend decorates in farmhouse style and loved them!
These towels are high quality, and very pretty. My sister will love them.
Very cute use them everyday
Nice material
