Organic Castor Oil for Eyelashes and Eyebrows with Applicator Kit, Lash & Brow Growth Serum by Pure Body Naturals, 1 Ounce

No Comments

Organic Castor Oil for Eyelashes and Eyebrows with Applicator Kit, Lash & Brow Growth Serum by Pure Body Naturals, 1 Ounce

Organic Castor Oil for Eyelashes and Eyebrows with Applicator Kit, Lash & Brow Growth Serum by Pure Body Naturals, 1 Ounce

Been using this on my eyelashes for 2weeks now. I must say, I do see results. They are fuller and a tad bit longer. Definitely something I will keep doing!!

I use Castor oil for treatment on my hair so I got this bottle for my eye lashes. I'm only on week
One of consistent use but I do notice my eyelashes looking healthier. I'm going to continue use for up to 6 weeks to see if I can get more length and fullness. So far, I love it! My mother already wants a bottle too!

Awesome! !!
I never had long lashes to begin with but I noticed as I removed my mascara each night, they were breaking. They were shorter than ever before. I started using the castor oil faithfully every night and in two weeks they had doubled in length. I swear by this product!! Now I use it three to four times a week to maintain. Love it!

I was skeptical about buying this product because I already had just regular castor oil that I bought in my hometown at a vitamin shop that I have been using for a while is worked a little very slow results..... I have had eyelash extensions for a very long time and when I went to get them removed I had hardly any eyelashes left they were very thin and damaged so after a few months of using my regular (old) castor oil seeing hardly any results... I came across THIS product on Amazon and I was like I'll give this a shot I can always return it if I don't like it I tried it for about a week or so and I am mediately saw my eyes lashes not only getting longer but thicker too! I used this product ever night when I get out of the shower right before I lay down for bed! I WILL BE BUYING THIS PRODUCT AGAIN WHEN I RUN OUT!

I have been using this product for approximately a month. I usually use it once a day at night, but if I'm not going out (retired) I apply it in the morning as well. I love that brushes are included. I simply put a drop (a little goes a long way) on the applicator and apply it to my eyelashes - both upper and lower. My lashes seem "less broken" now and more full and I'm 64 years old!!!! Not a huge difference but my 9 year old granddaughter did notice which sort of amazed me. I am very happy with this product as I do believe I see a little difference and my lashes seem stronger. I also apply a little on my finger and rub into my thinning eyebrows which also seem a bit thicker!!! I love that it's a natural product. I have not had any irritation at all but be ware that a little goes a long way.......I purchased a bottle for my daughter and will continue to purchase this product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains (1) 1 oz. bottle organic castor oil, (1) glass dropper, (5) wands, (5) brushes
  • Easily apply Castor Oil to thin or thinning hair to encourage eyebrow and eyelash growth and nourish follicles
  • Naturally rich in Vitamin E, 100% pure organic Castor Oil promotes health of brows and lashes
  • Pure Body Naturals fosters sustainable partnerships with artisan distillers to provide tested, safe essential oils
  • Vegan, organic and gluten-free; cruelty-free; never contains parabens, phthalates or unnatural scents, petrolatum or SL

Description

The Castor Oil with Applicator kit includes (1) 1-ounce bottle 100% pure organic castor oil, (1) glass dropper, (5) wands, and (5) brushes to care for eyelashes and eyebrows.

Naturally extracted from castor seeds (Ricinus Communis), Castor oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fatty acid proteins. In addition to antibacterial properties, Castor oil is very effective in promoting growth for thicker, stronger hair. Castor oil is perfect for thin or thinning eyebrows. Encourage thicker brows and longer lashes by treating your hair with the very best of Castor oil.

How it works

  • Vitamin E works as an antioxidant to repair damaged tissue, creating healthy follicles
  • Ricinoleic Acid is an Omega 9 Fatty acid, which provides intense nourishment to your lashes and brows and helps to promote growth
  • Using Castor Oil for eyelashes moisturizes and hydrates, preventing breakage and dandruff symptoms
  • Castor Oil has innate antifungal properties that prevent the growth of fungus and bacteria, which are common inhibitors of hair growth

Directions

Castor oil is sticky and can be difficult to apply, but not with the applicator kit!

Step 1: Cleanse face with water and remove any traces of makeup, especially from eyes Step 2: Take one of the eyeliner applicator brushes and slowly dip it into the castor oil. Remove excess oil. Step 3: Apply the oil carefully to the baseline of your eyelashes, making sure to remove any excess oil from the area around your eye Step 4: It is recommended to apply the oil at night before bedtime, removing the oil from your lashes in the morning using a mild makeup remover, such as Pure Body Naturals Micellar Cleansing Water Ingredients: Organic Castor oil (Ricinus Communis)



This stuff is AWESOME! I have been using it on my eyes before bed for the past 2 weeks and it's amazing the difference I can see in my lashes. I've always had short, thin lashes and I have to cake on a LOT of mascara before they're even somewhat noticeable. This oil has changed all that - my eyes have frames now! They stand out more! And I don't have to do tons of layers of mascara! The top picture is before, the bottom is after using it for ~10-12 days. No make-up applied in either photo.

Now, the oil is thick and obviously, oily. So I don't try to apply make-up after applying the oil to my lashes. I usually do it before bed. Unless I plan to stay in for the day, then I'll apply it in the morning too. My eyes are super sensitive so I was a little terrified of this oil burning my eyes in some way or form but I've not had any issues what-so-ever with eye irritation.

I'm very excited to continue using this oil to continue growing longer, thicker lashes!

This oil absolutely works. I saw results in only a week. I have been using it for 6 weeks now and my lashes are longer, thicker, and darker. I started seeing new growth after a week. After a month, I saw dramatic results. My lashes are originally long to start with but now they are eyebrow long especially when I apply mascara. I use it religiously every night. I rub it with a cotton swab on my upper and lower eyelash base and then use a very small amount on my lashes using the brush that came with it. I use it also on my eyebrows whereever I want to grow hair. It is very thick, so don't insert the brush in the bottle and saturate it, you will end up with a big mess. I use only one drop on my finger and roll the brush then apply it in my eyelashes. It is a great product. Already bought one for my sister. Highly recommended. But you have to be patient.

I waited until I was almost done with the bottle to do a review, because only then would I have a clear understanding of how it works.

So here I am, I purchased this bottle in mid-February and except for a week when I was on vacation, I used it diligently, every night, to grow my eyebrows. They are the 90's pencil thin type due to some serious over-plucking in high school and no matter what I do, they do not grow back.

Aside from a stray follicle, I haven't take tweezers to them in YEARS. Anyway, I do see a VERY VERY SLIGHT growth. I am being completely realistic. I don't know what the other reviews are saying about bushes of hairs growing in 2 days. That's BS. The small growth I have seen, I am happy about, but it's taken MONTHS. And even then I am nowhere near where I want to be.

I'm not sure I will buy again right now. I may try some other serum and see how it works, then come back to this. It does work, but barely. Not a miracle cure at all.

I use it almost daily on both my eyelashes and eyebrows. Noticed a great difference within a week in longer length

Love it ! Eyelashes already thicker within 1 week !

Get it Now