
I bought this to use inside my instant pot. It works great! I like how it can fold in to create a bowl-like shape and also fan out plate-like. It's a very flexible steamer in terms of size. Easy to clean. There's a hook you can use to pull the steamer out of the pot, so that makes it very convenient since there's no need for heat-resistant gloves. It also comes with a free stainless steel julienne peeler! Very glad I chose to puchase this steamer. No regrets.
I needed a steamer to fit inside of my InstantPot and this product does just that...but I could also use it in a regular pot. I like that it takes up the whole circumference of the pot so food, and has a nice curve so that food won't fall out of the sides when lifting it out of the pot. It collapses into a pretty compact nest so that it is easy to store. I also appreciated the bonus vegetable peeler that came in the package.
I have never used a steamer in my life so i read a lot of reviews and did a lot of research. I finally decided on this one and I'm so glad I did. I needed a steamer because I am making all of my daughter's baby food from scratch. The amount this one holds is perfect and the ease of use couldn't be easier. I also LOVED the customer service emails that I received after purchasing this product. While some might not love the 3 or so emails, I found them very helpful. I also felt like they genuinely cared that I decided on their product! In my opinion not many companies these days show their appreciation of their customers.
Large enough to fill a large stockpot- and yet, will also work in a smaller pot. The legs are longer than my previous steamer- a real plus as that means you can fill the pot with more water - also- its stainless steel- again, better than my previous aluminum steamer.
I purchase this to steam vegetables in Power Pressure XL, 8 quart, and it works great. I love the way it fans out and fits well when opened inside my pressure cooker and folds small for storage. The extra hook to pull it out of the deep pot is a nice added feature. I also use this to make hard boiled eggs in my pressure cooker. So far so good.

Feature Product
- ⭐⭐⭐ FLASH SALE - 50% OFF - LIMITED TIME ONLY ⭐⭐⭐ EASY TO USE & DISHWASHER SAFE - The Kitchen Deluxe steamer insert for vegetables uses Premium quality stainless steel that presents as a Beautiful brushed metal. From Busy Moms cooking Baby Food to College Students to Home Cooks. These duo gadgets are a definite for anyone who wants to get More Veggies into their Diet.
- EXCLUSIVE BUNDLE - SAFETY TOOL + JULIENNE PEELER + RECIPE EBOOK - Premium 100% Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer Basket (diameter - 5.5" to 9.3", leg height - 0.9"). Ultra sharp Julienne Veggie Peeler (worth $9.95). Safety Tool allows easy removal using Removable Solid Center Loop. Downloadable Steaming Cookbook (SENT VIA EMAIL) full of healthy, tasty recipes.
- EASY TO CLEAN & COMPACT STORAGE - Expands & adjusts to fit various pot and pan sizes unlike silicone steamers & baskets; turning any pan into a veg steamer in an instant. Opens like a water lily and is collapsible to become small and compact to save storage space unlike bulky bamboo steamers.
- PERFECT FIT FOR INSTANT POT (ip) - 3, 5, 6 & 8 Quart (qt). Electric power pressure cooker friendly. Fits Insta Pot Ultra, Duo, Lux, Plus & Mini. From Boiled Eggs to Vegetables, Seafood, Crab, Tamale and much more. Use as multiple accessories - Egg rack, trivet, colander or strainer. Awesome Gift for your family and friends, especially those with an Instapot.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - If you don't absolutely love your new vegetable steam basket, you can simply return your items and we'll happily refund every penny. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Add to Cart now!
Description
YOUR SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT VEGETABLE STEAMER IS FINALLY OVER
When you purchase the Kitchen Deluxe Steamer today here's what you should do...
When that brown box from Amazon arrives at your door, open it the first chance you get. Take out your Veggie Steamers Basket, Julienne Peeler & Safety Tool Insert.
You have in your hands a Premium Vegetables Steamer, Manufactured from the Finest High Grade Stainless Steel; No Assembly Required. Take note of the Ingenious, Collapsible Design and Superior Feel.
Now add water to any pots, pans or multi quart (qt) pressure cooker then place the Metal Food Steamer Rack inside with your chosen ingredients. From Vegatable to Rice, Egg and much more. Cover and Steam Away.
Once steamed Remove Easily using the Central Ring and enjoy! Do not worry about washing up, the Baskets are Dishwasher Safe.
In addition, why not use your FREE Julienne Peeler Slicer, the sharp blades make peeling a breeze and also try out your FREE Cooking Steaming eBook full of healthy, tasty recipes. Use as Instant Pot, Oxo, Cuisinart, Electric Processor Instapot accessories.
These Duo Gadgets Are A Must Have For Every Kitchen, but most important to us, is the Customer Service you will receive. Give us a shot and if for any reason at all it is not right for you, let us know and we will give you 100% of your money back.
We cannot guarantee this Special Price for long, so Order Now and when you do, consider getting Two, ONE for You and ONE for Your Friend as a GIFT - Scroll up for Special Discounts. Free One Day Shipping.
Love the design of this product. The handles make it easy to remove from the pot.
Like others I had previously had a metal steamer but after repeated problems with one of the fins coming off I decided it was time for something different. This all in one design is perfect
Seller was prompt and the product was just what I was looking for
I received my steamer last week, have used it twice already, and am very happy with it. I've been getting fresh vegetables from a local farm delivery service and microwaving them to steam was just not the best. I had never owned a true stove-top steamer before this one and I'm so pleased with how easy it is to use and how much better my vegetables taste. I was also impressed that a co-founder of the company sent me an email after I placed the order to send me a recipe book and then another email about a week after I received it to ensure that I had received it and to solicit my feedback.
These are PERFECT !!! I bought the large and small versions of this steamer. They fit in any/every pot we have !! Simple to use, simple to clean up, The hook is the perfect size and they fit nicely in our cupboard without having to take up space. I would buy these again. Also get a few little extra's, peeler/grater combo tool, and a longer handle for those deeper pots. These work great too !!! I use the peeler combo tool for making veggie strips for salads.
I decided to buy this to upgrade from an older, much flimsier steamer. I like that it has a solid sturdy feel. It comes with the center rod as a separate piece. I was worried this might not fit tightly enough when inserted, but it feels very secure. I like having the safety tool to comfortably move the steamer in and out of the hot pot. I used this in a 2 quart saucepan today to make snow peas and water chestnuts - it fit well, and the food steamed up perfectly. I haven't used the peeler that came with it yet, but I appreciated getting that as an extra, as well as the eBook. I had no trouble downloading the eBook to my iPad to read. All in all, a very nice package.
I bought this steamer specifically to use in my Instant Pot pressure cooker. It fits perfectly inside and the hook makes it easy to take out when it's done. I can make more hard and soft boiled eggs on the steamer than on a trivet. It definitely holds a lot of food overall. And it's actually taking the place of my trivet when I do pot-in-pot cooking in my pressure cooker. The steamer feels very sturdy and is well- balanced. Very easy to clean, too, and it folds in small enough that it takes very little storage space. I'm very pleased with this steamer and feel it was a good choice to use in my pressure cooker.
