SIRUIBO Leather Band for Apple Watch 38mm 40mm Women, Modern Buckle Replacement iWatch Strap Wristband for Apple Watch Series 4 3 2 1 (Dark Blue)

No Comments

SIRUIBO Leather Band for Apple Watch 38mm 40mm Women, Modern Buckle Replacement iWatch Strap Wristband for Apple Watch Series 4 3 2 1 (Dark Blue)

SIRUIBO Leather Band for Apple Watch 38mm 40mm Women, Modern Buckle Replacement iWatch Strap Wristband for Apple Watch Series 4 3 2 1 (Dark Blue)

I’m very happy with this. I was ready to hand over $150 for the apple one, but they were totally out of stock after Christmas, and they also eliminated all the more neutral colors like brown, black, and navy. Go figure. I wanted something for dressier occasions so pink and bright blue wouldn’t cut it. This one is lovely, and much more reasonably priced. The leather is soft and trim, just like the one I tried on at Apple. The only downside may be that this isn’t sized like Apple’s. Their small was a good fit for my tiny wrist, where as this is a one-size-fits-most. It works for me but I’m 145mm and at the smallest hole. Those with smaller wrists won’t be able to use it.

Nice black leather band. Great fit and nice magnetic clasp. Adjusts for medium to large sizes

Fast shipping, great material, and the band looks amazing on your hand. Looks pretty much exactly like the kind you would get at Apple, but way cheaper.

The clasp takes a second to get used to. It’s a magnet and you push the two buttons on the side to release it. I love how light weight the band is, I wear my watch 24/7 in a hospital setting and need something that is light weight.

The journey to this band first started w/ a purchase on Ebay, and that was a disaster. The cheaper version on that site was stiff and even chafed. I found this band on Amazon, and took a leap of faith that this wasn't from the same manufacturer in Asia. I'm pleased to report this band was much softer, and the pink color was great. After a few months use however, the sides of the band started fraying a little. These were slivers from the sides, and I removed them quickly. This makes me wonder if the original version from the Apple Store would have the same problem. I can't decide.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GREAT STYLE: Any Apple iWatch is a great style statement, as well as a very versatile gadget. But if you get tired of the old, plain silicone bands, we have created a leather replacement one, that you can match with any outfit and enjoy a stylish twist to your classical Apple Watch.
  • PREMIUM QUALITY: The iWatch strap is made of premium quality genuine leather that you can use for long time to come with comfort. The two-piece magnetic clasp is crafted with attention and care, offering a full flexibility of attaching/ detaching of your iWatch onto the bands.
  • COMFORTABLE WEARING: Being made of soft genuine leather, this iWatch wristband is comfortable to wear, with no absorption of excess sweat or water. This way, you can enjoy this stylish Apple Watch band with no worries about unwanted odor or the leather wearing off.
  • GREAT COMPATIBILITY: Band fits perfectly for Apple iWatch series 1, series 2, series 3 in 38mm or 42mm size and Series 4 in 40mm or 44mm size. Before choosing this band, please make sure your watch series and size. Moreover, strong lugs on both ends ensures a strong connection.
  • CUSTOMER SERVICE: We believe in the superior quality and design of our product, that we are sure will fulfill your expectation. However, if you find any flaw with this product, you can contact our team in the base of the full warranty from the day of purchase.

Description

If you have already invested in a new generation Apple Watch, you know that this piece is a real fashion statement, as well as a multifunctional gadget. But the old plain black belt might get quite boring, which is why we have created a high-end accessory for any iWatch lover: a genuine leather band with modern buckle, widely compatible with any Apple Watch.

Why should you purchase this item?

Because it has everything Apple users search for: premium quality materials, high-end design and versatility. This genuine leather strap is very easy to connect to your iWatch from the series 1, 2, 3, 4 or Sports edition, not to mention that its soft material is very comfortable to wear. This way, you can enjoy a premium gadget with an even more stylish look than before.

Some of the amazing features of this product:

  • Apple iWatch belt
  • Magnetic modern closure
  • Made of genuine leather
  • Soft fabric
  • Compatible with iWatch edition 1, 2, 3, 4 and Sports
  • Stylish design

ADD TO CART NOW and have fun with the style of your high-end Apple iWatch!



I love this watch band! I am not a fan of the velcro band or the plastic bands that come with the apple series watches. This is a step above as far as quality. It is easy to adjust to the size you need. It is a streamlined design with a secure buckle that just clicks in place and lays flat. I am very happy with this purchase. The only negative comment I have is, I almost did not order it due to the price point of this band. I still think it should be $10-15 less than it is currently priced. Other than that, you can not go wrong with this watch band.

I was desperate for a replacement when my leather one broke. I’ve been wearing it for a little over a week now and it seems to be holding up good. I’ve even hit it on my desk a few times and it hasn’t scratched!

The quality of the watch band is great. I have been wearing it for several weeks, and the color has not faded and the leather does not look worn. In fact, the leather looks the same as the day I bought the watch band.

The band clasp works great as wel. I was worried that the clasp would feel different than the original Apple Watch band clasp. But I do not feel any difference between the two clasps. They seem to work the same way.

Overall, I am very happy with the watch band.

The only issue I have is that the vendor does not offer the watch band in different sizes as Apple does. My watch band runs slight larger than I would like. I can wear it fine, but extra hole or two on the band would have been great.

decided to get a real leather band for the hubs for Christmas for his apple watch, looks very nice, I tested it out and it fits our watches now wrapping it for the holidays.

I love that this band is affordable and real leather. I have been wearing it for a couple of weeks now. No changes of color and is not peeling. Great as a gift idea for Iwatch users

Get it Now