Sportoli Boys Ultra Soft 100% Cotton White Tank Top Undershirts - Size 2/3

No Comments

Sportoli Boys Ultra Soft 100% Cotton White Tank Top Undershirts - Size 2/3

Sportoli Boys Ultra Soft 100% Cotton White Tank Top Undershirts - Size 2/3

My 5 year old (slender body) wears the 6/7 and my 3 year old (bigger built) wears the 5/6. I LOVE THESE TANK TOPS. I'm so happy they made them tagless on the neck. I've been a Sportoli fan for 4 years now and I can't buy anything else. The softness of the tanks and the little to no shrink is perfect.

Good product with soft cotton that holds up well after several washings. I listened to the other reviewers and purchased one size larger than my child's current size as everyone mentioned that this item runs small. A good thing as my kid is pretty average sized for his age and one size up fit just right.

I read the reviews before purchasing these tanks for my 2 boys. Both my boys are on the slender side.
Bought size 9-10 for my 7 years old & size 4-5 for my 3 years old. It fits perfectly on both of them. Fabric is very soft
and very well made. I'll be purchasing another set pretty soon.

Great quality, but size 4 was too close for my 3 year old

Soft and comfy! Really like this product. Runs small. My 3 year old is wearing size 6-7 and it fits nice and snug


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Added value: 4 tanks per pack
  • Well constructed design and fit
  • basic everyday undershirt
  • Size Chart available among photos
  • Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.

Description

Presenting the finest in kids' underwear, by Sportoli. These tanks offer plush softness for everyday basics, given their ultrafine 100% Cotton composition. Its useful attributes include double ply seams for durability, and a roomy cut for a comfy fit. Thin enough for an everyday basic layer. Long lasting and retained softness even post multiple washes.



Nice quality.. fits well

I bought these for my four year old girl because I could not find undershirts marketed for girls that were long enough. These are plants long enough, soft, and fit nicely. I use them under her shirts and dresses and they work great.

I like these tanks! I bought them for my 3 year old son in a 4T. After washing, they shrunk some, but fit perfectly. Will only get one season out of them, but that's ok.

Perfect fit and excellent material

Nice cloth and good length...just be sure to order a size or two larger as our 2-1/2 yr old is wearing the 4T. But overall, a good product!

Get it Now