Starrett KTS12-3.5M-N ABS Plastic Case Yellow Measuring Pocket Tape, Metric Graduation Style, 3.5m Length, 12.7mm Width, 1.58mm Graduation Interval

No Comments

Starrett KTS12-3.5M-N ABS Plastic Case Yellow Measuring Pocket Tape, Metric Graduation Style, 3.5m Length, 12.7mm Width, 1.58mm Graduation Interval

Starrett KTS12-3.5M-N ABS Plastic Case Yellow Measuring Pocket Tape, Metric Graduation Style, 3.5m Length, 12.7mm Width, 1.58mm Graduation Interval

This a good all-around tape measure if you want to work in metric. As an American, I had trouble ignoring the Imperial measurements included on other tape measures; this helps me stick to the metric measures that matter for the job I am working on. Not the longest tape measure, but long enough for most jobs. The bright color makes this tape measure easy to spot in most working conditions. It is much sturdier than I expected for the price; it has already been dropped twice and appears no worse off. The locking switch works reliably.

I like having a metric tape but I find it interesting that back side of the case has "<- +2 1/2in ->" so I guess this isn't a complete metric win.

I use this for bike fitting. It doesn't feel precision-made, but it works plenty well enough and I trust the accuracy of the readings. I would have to spend a lot more to get a significant improvement, and I only fit bikes for my own family and friends - and myself, of course - so I'm not trying to spend a lot on tools.

I have to use mm on equipment at work. Dual standard and metric tape measures can be a little difficult to read especially is the tape is narrow like on pocket sized tapes. This one is very easy to read and not too bulky to carry around.

I really wanted a nice tape that was fully metric. Why the heck is it so hard to find a fully metric name brand tape measure? Anyways, I bought this one cause it was cheap and full metric. It is accurate and works perfectly. This is not a, take to the job site and drop all the time tape measure, but for at home stuff it's perfect.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Produced with yellow ABS plastic providing a high visibility durable case
  • Lock Type Sliding lock
  • Blade Color Yellow
  • Protective Coating Clear Coat Polyurethane
  • End Type Self Adjusting End Hook

Description

Produced of high visibility ABS plastic, these value priced tape measures are easy to locate and difficult to damage. Their ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit in the hand and incorporate industry standard standout and positive blade lock.



Very happy with this little tape measure. I checked all of the local home improvement and hardware stores and nobody carried a metric tape measure. Good find for me, solid construction and good pocket size. The tape hasn't kinked yet and the spring is nice and strong. Perfect for my needs.

I wanted a cheap metric tape measure, and this is it. Seems to work fine. I do find it amusing that the case length is marked "+2 1/2in".

Good metric tape. Not perfect but it's metric on both sides and the stop holds the tape in place

I purchased this tape measure to check the lengths of todays Lithium numbered batteries! They are all listed by metric length's and diameters on websites! This tape makes it easier to figure out what batteries wiil fit my devies! A necessity in todays day and age!

Pretty cheap feeling, but one of the few metric tape measures in this size.

Get it Now