
Bottom line: The Yes4All handle has some imperfections compared to bigger name brand bells and the coating is a little smoother, but overall it will probably suit our needs for less money.
Details: I have a 32k Perform Better bell, a 20k Rogue bell, and recently purchased this 8k Yes4All bell. My girlfriend and I use all of these for swings, getups, cleans, snatches, heavy carries, etc. I used to belong to a kettlebell-focused gym that had all Rogue bells so I'm especially familiar with that brand.
I don't use this 8k Yes4All personally, but did a comparison among the three brands of bell we have. The Perform Better seems to me to be the highest quality, based up on the one Perform Better bell I have ever seen/used. The cast is perfect with no irregularities. It has a comfortable finish -- good for grip, but not too rough to tear hands up. Everything seems precise and uniform. My Rogue is consistent with what we have at the gym, and it's a great bell too. Minor irregularities. Slightly rougher finish than the Perform Better. Handle is smooth and consistent with no seams or spurs, and the handle is where it counts the most in my opinion.
The Yes4All bell has some irregularities in the handle. I think there's a seam on the bottom side of the handle? There is a flat spot and another area with a little bit of a spur. It's minor and I bet we could sand it off if it starts to become a nuisance. The bell is made in China and the quality and precision seem to be just a little bit off compared to the Perform Better and the Rogue. My girlfriend has no trouble using it, though. Even though it's not quite perfect, I don't think the other brands are worth paying 50% more for. The other brands are probably worth a small premium, but not the kind of premium I'm seeing in price presently. I will probably be buying a 24k Yes4All bell soon.
Well cast, nice finish on the handle (vs. some I have seen/used that have rougher finishes that shred hands, or slippery ones). Good purchase.
This is my second small KB I have bought for my kids and they are both well built. No sludge or rough spots on the handles or the bottom. I like the color coordination on these because my kids know which color/weight is theirs. I have some very old KB from nearly 20years ago that are still like new because I take care of them and these fit right in with the rest of the KB family. Great shipping on these as well as they were double wrapped to protect.
It’s a kettlebell, but came beat up
Attractive kettlebell. Grip gets slippery with sweat, which I hadn’t noticed with the lighter 20lb bell. Other than that, the shape allows for two handed swings and bell sits flatly on the floor as it should. Reasonably satisfied with purchase - just need to investigate chalk or glove options to avert future damage from potentially hurled cannonballs.

Feature Product
- HIGH-QUALITY POWDER-COATED CAST IRON: Constructed of solid cast iron with no welds, weak spots, or seams. Powder coated prevents corrosion and increase durability, as well as give you better grip strength with no slipping in your hand like a glossy finish
- COLOR CODED RINGS AT THE BASE OF THE HANDLES: Different color-coded rings of each kettlebell serves the practical purpose of making different weights easy to identify at a glance. This is important when going up or down in size during a fast-paced workout
- WIDE SMOOTH SLIGHTLY TEXTURED HANDLE AND FLAT BASE: Smooth, slightly textured handle to provide a secure grip for high reps, makes chalk unnecessary. Flat bottom enables upright storage, ideal for renegade rows, handstands, many more
- WEIGHT ACCURATE TO WITHIN 2% OF STATED WEIGHT: Competition Kettlebells make sure all kettlebells are regulation and competition standard to make sure every meet is equal. We the accuracy to the weight you purchase within 2% of stated weight
- MOST VERSATILE & FUNCTIONAL FITNESS EQUIPMENT: Used for swings, deadlifts, squats, lifting, get-ups & snatches to workout & increase strength of many muscle groups & body parts including biceps, shoulders, legs, & more
Description
SUPERIOR QUALITY FOR LIFETIME TRAINING High-quality Solid Cast Iron Kettlebell: Built to last without wear and tear - constructed of solid cast iron with no welds, weak spots, or seams. Great for training indoor & outdoor, whether at home or in the gym Large Round Handle: Yes4All Competition Kettlebell features textured, solid handle for a non-slip, safe and comfortable grip with one or both hands, and easy for both men and women to use so you can push yourself to the limit Flat Bottom: Our kettlebells feature flat bottoms making it easy to store and expand your exercises that a regular kettlebell does not offer Powder coated finish: Our coating is durable and doesn't chip away like those other products with the shiny enamel finish! Powder coating gives you better grip and won't slip in your hand like a glossy finish Color coded ring at the base off the handle: Color coded rings make it easier for users to distinguish among different weights Accurate weight within 2%: For competition weight categories, the weight of specific kettlebells must be consistent and accurate across the board. Yes4All Competition Kettlebells the weight is accurate to within 2% of stated weight to fit your need Available in different weights: 4KG/ 9LBS, 6KG / 13LBS, 8 KG / 18LBS, 12 KG / 26LBS, 16KG / 35LBS, 20KG / 44LBS, 24KG / 53LBS, 32KG / 71LBS, 40KG / 88LBS HAVE A LIFETIME OF HEALTH BENEFITS WITH YOUR KETTLEBELLS Improve strength, stamina and coordination Increase lung and heart capacity Prevent cardiovascular diseases, heart attack or strokes Total body cardio workout, burn fat and effective toning Works great for your stabilizing muscles - for active recovery Improve movement, agility and speed 5-year and 60-day return
I love this thing. It has transformed life and that is no exaggeration. The kettle bell is my favorite tool for fitness and strength. This one is reasonable price and works like it should.
Came to me with the enamel coating pretty beat up. No chips in the box, so I assume its used. Im not worried about how pretty it is, but wow ok wont repurchase. Weighs 34.8lbs according to my scale, which is a pass in my book. Handle doesnt feel too rough. Should last a while at least.
Nice. Much smaller than you'd think so it doesn't take up a lot of room and can be used by people with smaller frames.
what can you say bout a 54 lb kettlebell...it is damn heavy???
bought these for my 6 and 7 year old kids and they love learning the proper technique and enjoy working out alongside mom and dad!
