
The magazine gives me inspiration; and ideas regarding what I would like to plant next
The photos in this magazine were eye-catching and inspiring. The use of colors and the texture of the differnent plants that were photographed gave me many ideas for different areas around the house. I will renew when the time comes.
What a beautiful book full of ideas and planning your Garden this year. I cancelled several other magazines last year glad I exchange a bad one for a good one.
Every issue is full of beautiful pictures and great ideas. Thanks for putting out such a quality product
Nothing like gardens in the spring

Feature Product
Description
With expert advice, outdoor design ideas and more, Country Gardens has everything you need to create the perfect outdoor oasis. Browse flower spotlights to find the best flowers for your environment as well as tips for keeping your flowers looking their best. Create a backyard escape with Country Gardens' landscaping and design ideas.
I love this magazine, it's so helpful to me for my garden with ideas for my gardens.
Finally a mag. Without Food &Fashion
Very good pictures and information
Really interesting and informative ideas and helpful photos-- love this magazine!
Great photos and ideas!
