Insignia Screen Cleaner (Cleaning cloth included).

No Comments

Insignia Screen Cleaner (Cleaning cloth included).

Insignia Screen Cleaner (Cleaning cloth included).

this stuff is amazing, a co-worker introduced me to this on our last deployment and I'm hooked. It made cleaning my MacBook screen a synch and did an amazing job with very little spray needed. I've used plenty other types of cleaners, but this one does the job, effectively and very efficiently.

I love how well the cleaner is able to clean my phone and laptop!! Plus it comes with a cleaning cloth which is super nice! Not to mention I love design of storage which keeps everything compact and easy to carry.

I love this screen cleaner. It's perfect for my devices and my glasses. The reason I didn't give it a 5 star is b/c I ordered 2 of them and one has a broken sprayer mechanism

It's pretty good, wipes the screen well. The fingerprints on the computer screen doesn't come off as well, so I needed to wipe a little more, but overall it is very convenient to use and sufficiently wiped.

awesome cleaner, also helps clean 3-D glasses and screens
cleans smudges off PC screen


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Compatible with most tablets: To clean your device and its screen
  • Eco-friendly, alcohol- and ammonia-free formula: For safe use that leaves your device streak-free.
  • All-in-one StorDry bottle: Protects the included antibacterial cleaning cloth between uses by keeping it dry and mildew-free
  • What's Included: InsigniaTM 2-Oz. Screen Cleaner, Antibacterial cloth

Description

Keep your screens free of smudges and fingerprints with this InsigniaTM NS-MCYL52B 2-oz. screen cleaner that features an alcohol- and ammonia-free formula to help provide safe cleaning. The StorDry bottle protects the included cloth between uses



Great screen Cleaner!!!!!

I use this product to clean my motorcycle helmet face shield and windshield. Doesn't streak a bit. Works Great!

Cleans our iPads great

love

It's a great product

Get it Now