![[UPGRADED] AKASO V50 Native 4K/30fps 20MP WiFi Action Camera with EIS, 40m Waterproof Camera with Remote Control, 170 Degree Wide Angle, 2 Rechargeable Batteries and Mounting Accessories Kit](https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51B2sf4oAKL.jpg)
Just giving an update on the camera. If your camera says “slow card speed” it means that the micro SD card can’t run at the speed you need. To use the video part of the camera you must get a micro SD card that can at least run at 100 megabites per second or more. When you go to the store ask for one like this, then the video will record. Hope this helps :)
Very easy to set up and use. Picture quality is virtually identical to the Hero 5. Comes with all the mounting accessories you could ever need. 2 batteries and a dual charger is a nice piece of the package too. Happy with everything so far.
I have to say that this has to be one of the best values for the money out there. The video quality is unbelievable for such a little camera..really great. Still shots are excellent as well. It is relatively easy to use. The accessories that come with the camera are many and the only down side of this package is there aren't sufficient instructions on how they all go together or for what purpose they are used, but am making progress every time I use it. I do not hesitate to highly recommend this camera to friends and family. At a tip, I found that there are numerous reviews and how too's on youtube if you need help setting it up and getting to know it's many features. Great deal on a little powerhouse!
I’m getting ready to do some stuff that’s a little more adventuresome than I usually do, and thought that an action camera might be useful. Holding my cell phone and trying to film will be problematic at best. Since i’m not sure how often I’ll use it, i decided to go with one of the less expensive versions. After a bit of research, I decided on the Akaso V50.
So far the quality of pictures and videos has been very good, but that’s while using this as a handheld camera, so I can’t judge how well the stabilization will be. When using the phone app, I get a pretty good idea of what the picture will look like, but it was hard for me to see what I was filming while outside and using the camera screen (and yes, I realize that it wasn’t necessarily designed for that)
My main issue is that I didn’t find the instruction booklet very helpful, and had to have 3 different people help me understand them.
Several accessories are included, but I’m still not sure what they are all for, or how to use them.
Having said that, I’m looking forward to getting some of the accessories that will be needed (chest mount, hand grip, carrying case) and heading to the airport...
Novice camera user all the way around and this is my first ever action cam experience. That being said I am not a luddite to technology.
Pros.....The camera records in many different display ranges from 4k down and the camera has similar options. I purchased two for using as bike and helmet cams for a vacation trip and was satisfied overall cause .
Cons.....I didn't like the battery time but was able to work with it by charging from my bike while using the second batteries included. It records in Apple *.MOV format. Didn't try the remotes out. The WiFi wouldn't connect to anything and I tried OEM app and 3rd party apps as well.

Feature Product
- NEW LAUNCH PREMIUM SERIES OF AKASO EK7000: Featuring native 4K 30fps & 2.7K 30fps video recording and 20MP photos, AKASO V50 action camera lets you record ultra HD video and take stunning photos.
- SUPERB IMAGE STABLIZATION: Built-in Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) delivers steady and smooth videos in up to 4K/30fps resolution, AKASO V50 sports camera ensures excellent experience in shooting fast-moving objects.
- BUILT-IN WIFI AND HDMI OUTPUT: Just download App(iSmart DV) on your phone or tablet and connect it with this action camera, you can share your wonderful moment immediately.
- WATERPROOF CAMERA UP TO 131FT: Equipped with an upgraded waterproof case, you can capture your favorite underwater activities: surfing, diving and snorkeling.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: AKASO V50 action camera comes with 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries which support video recording up to 90 minutes. And 17 accessories kit fits most action cameras even Gopro.
Description
11
The quality of both the still photos and the videos are extremely good. I was actually amazed by this camera. I got it for a trip kayaking in the Pacific Northwest hoping to encounter Orcas. I did not want to spend the amount for a gopro, so lots of review's later I picked this camera. I am so happy I did. It is exceptional for the price!
The camera works perfectly and exceeds expectations.It performs GoPro nice but not with the GoPro price.
[UPGRADED] AKASO V50 Native 4K/30fps 20MP WiFi Action Camera with EIS, 40m Waterproof Camera with Remote Control, 170 Degree Wide Angle, 2 Rechargeable Batteries and Mounting Accessories Kit
This little guy is comparable to a GoPro in every way but for a fraction of the cost. Get your photos a video off the device by connecting to it wirelessly and use the included remote to take photos of the whole family. Would highly recommend.
Below is my original review. Since then I have sent and received several emails with Tech support, they sent me a replacement unit that works as desired, way to take care of your customers!
when it works it takes great video, but it freezes when I use it and have to watch it constantly and remove the battery when it happens. Wish I'd bought a different camera. I'll update review if customer service comes thru. I've emailed and they suggested I update the firmware to the version I currently have. Today when I power it on it goes to a white screen. I emailed support and waiting on response.
great camera!! looking forward for my trip and also awesome to get an extra battery.
