![PHOOZY Insulated Phone Case - Weatherproof Protection Against Snow/Cold, Sun/Heat Drops/Impacts.Floats if Dropped in Water. Extends Battery Life. [Apollo Gold XL]](https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41hqoTU3ytL.jpg)
I purchased this to keep my iPhone warm during a one week visit in February to Sweden and northern Sweden (north of the Arctic Circle). It is very very cold there and phone batteries burn out fast. I kept my phone in this pouch, and kept it in my zippered parka pocket. My battery power lasted longer than it would have without it, and it lasted longer than the phones of others in my group. Very happy with this. It works. Just make sure you order the right size. My iPhone JUST fit in this (I have an iPhone 5).
I love this product! I frequently walk in cold weather, and it does extend my battery life and protects my phone. I think the construction is outstanding!. The opening with the red tabs is super easy to use, even with gloves on. It closes very easily and stays shut. I especially like the fabric - it is very sleek and not too bulky. I bought the larger one. I can get a little cash or credit card and key in it, and it just easily slides into my pocket. I have tried other small cases, not of which are as "user friendly." I'm sure I am also going to be using it at the beach this summer! I would highly recommend the PHOOZY.
I LOVE this! I took it when I went paddle boarding and it was a life saver... Of COURSE my phone fell in the water and thanks to the phoozy it didn't sink! yay. Plus, other folks who were keeping phones in zip lock bags were having to power theirs down b/c we were in the sun all day and they over heated. Mine was useable and safe all day. thanks guys!!
I was slightly skeptical about this at first but after using it in freezing cold and snow, I’m impressed. Works as advertised. My battery lasted all day on my iPhone 8 while skiing. My friends iPhone 7Plus didn’t make it an hour without a PHOOZY. Needless to say he bought one as soon as we got home.
So i work outside and in a very cold Calf barn during the winter months and my phone always die's 1/2 way through my chores after even being in my pocket.... Im glad I've purchased this phoozy it keeps my phone warm and the battery life now last till i'm done work which is about 7 hours verses 3 hours.. Very pleased with my purchase

Feature Product
- HELPS PREVENT YOUR PHONE FROM DYING IN THE COLD Made from NASA technology to insulate your mobile phone in cold conditions and reflect the sun and heat in hot conditions
- PRESERVES BATTERY LIFE IN COLD AND HOT CONDITIONS Will not interfere with cellular, WiFi or Bluetooth signals while still allowing access to charging port
- LIFEJACKET FOR YOUR PHONE Water-resistant, splash proof design floats if dropped in the water. MILITARY GRADE shock protection, protects your phone from drops up to six feet. Exceeds MIL-STD 810G 516.6 impact-test rating.
- VERSATILE PROTECTION Compatible with iPhone 6+/7+/8+/Xr/Xs Max, Galaxy S8+/S9+, Note 8/9, Pixel 2XL/3XL, LG, Motorola, Kyocera, HTC and Huawei cell phones. Will fit phone case up to: 7" x 0.5" x 4"
- NOT DESIGNED TO BE LEFT IN CARS Not intended to be left in vehicle in cold or hot weather for an extended period of time. 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Description
Prevent your phone from overheating in the sun and freezing in the cold while extending your battery life. Exceeds military drop-test standards (810G 516.6), protecting your device from drops up to six feet. PHOOZY's Anti-Sink, water-resistant technology acts as a life jacket for your phone, keeping it afloat if dropped into water. Disclaimer: The PHOOZY Thermal Capsule is not a phone cooler or phone heater, meaning it does not cool down a hot phone or warm up a cold phone. It helps prevent overheating in the sun by reflecting solar radiation (heat) and extends battery life in cold by insulating your device from frigid conditions. It is designed to increase the length of time your phone will maintain optimum operating temperature in both hot and cold conditions (compared to not using a PHOOZY Thermal Capsule), which can extend and preserve your battery life in extreme conditions.
I ordered this wondering if it would really live up to the hype and it has. It's a lot nicer than I even expected! I love it & have used it almost everyday - it really does extend battery life in the heat! It has room for my credit cards & cash; (they should tell people that). Great product! Will make great stocking stuffers...ordering one for everyone on my list.
I highly recommend.
This is the second PHOOZY we purchased, but my first review. I bought the first one this summer for an outing my wife and I spent on our friend’s boat. As advertised, the phone was completely protected, did not over heat and the battery life was significantly enhanced.
I purchased this PHOOZY for my wife for a ski trip we recently took in Aspen. I was pleased that the PHOOZY performed the same (if not better) in the cold and on the snow as it did in the sun and on the water. Both phones were completely protected, shielded from the elements and had terrific battery life.
The only “ding” I give PHOOZY is the lack of color options. I could care less (and think the Apollo Silver actually cool), but my wife would have liked something that “matched” her other ski accessories — whatever that means.
Regardless, you can’t beat the functionality, usefulness and price. Again, I highly recommend.
I love the Phoozy. I host a Youtube channel and use a Galaxy Note 9 to film the majority of my videos because the 4k camera and slow motion is so amazing on that phone. My concern, since the camera is so nice, I wanted to protect the screen so I acquired the phoozy to do so. Ever since, I have been completely satisfied by this product. I practically store my phone in it all the time now. There was even a time where I dropped my phone on the ground, while in the phoozy, and phoozy definitely coushioned the phone when falling, preventing damage. Since I shoot videos out and about, I the phoozy is really nice to help protect from other factors as well, such as dirt, sand, etc. I think it's a worthy investment to protect your phone.
It work good it did help my phone much better than with out it . It last lot more form 100 to 60 percent in 5 hrs of skiing
I travel quite often going from all different types of climate - having the Phoozy provides excellent protection for my iPhone while outdoors (or indoors). I also use this as my primary phone case. I’ve dropped my phone multiple times and there is never a scratch or dent when in the Phoozy Must have for all adventure seekers…or not!
