Scotland Magazine

No Comments

Scotland Magazine

Scotland Magazine

My wife's family is from Glasgow and last year after her trip to Scotland with our son for two weeks, I decided to give her a subscription to Scotland Magazine for Christmas. So far We've enjoyed the many articles, stories and series in Scotland Magazine. The mix of culture, history, lifestyle and Scottish destinations are very good. We also enjoy the monthly stories of famous Scots who are in the Entertainment industry.

The overall production and layout shows excellent attention to detail and presents information in a very high quality manner. When the renewal notice arrived this year I asked my wife if she enjoyed the magazine and would like renew her subscription, to which she replied a resounding, yes. I myself, a Non-Scot, have found the magazine to be a great source of reading enjoyment, so much so, that We're planning a trip to Scotland next year.

To anyone interested in visiting Scotland, I would strongly recommend a subscription to Scotland Magazine. Scotland Magazine is a keeper.

Scotland is a fascinating country, yet, it is an integral part of the United Kingdom. Having lived in a Scotland for two years, I have fond memories of the people and places. Scotland Magazine focuses on the many positive attributes and historical tidbits that keep readers interested. The magazine displayed a piece on the single malt distilleries. Excellent. Having taken many a tour of these places, I am happy to recommend them. Spring and Fall are good times to be in the Highlands. Scotland Magazine provides an inside look at a very special place.

My husband and I both have a Scotland heritage and plan to travel there. This magazine has taught us so much about that country.

A bit too upscale but great photos and travel advice.

Great magazine that features a different region in Scotland every month, as well as feature on a family clan, and lists of events and places to visit. Written by people who know and care about Scotland.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Magazine that covers events, fashion trends, and other lifestyle issues in Scotland.



    This is a beautiful magazine that I have subscribed to for years. I renewed my subscription through Amazon the last time and what a convenience that is. I don't have to worry about when my subscription is due, everything is taken care of for me.

    This and Scottish Life are my little taste of Scotland in the US. Coffee table quality, well written and beautifully photographed.

    Love this magazine. It always has an interesting article about the area

    A great magazine for all who love Scotland

    Just finished my first copy of Scotland, read every word and am inspired to explore much more of this beautiful country. Great photography and in-depth articles.

    Get it Now