
Handle came off 7th time i used it,, should last longer than that.. I think its the rivet thing was bad or not connected well.
Updated 7/8/17: After my original review i was contacted by seller and asked if i wanted a full refund or a replacement bag. I wanted the replacement bag, as i really liked the bag. I did not ask them or enquire for them to do this. They did it on their own. Really impressed with the way they handled this issue. Customer service awesomeness ! I recieved several followup emails, as i dont check my email everyday. The new bag arrived and upon checking out the new bag, it appears there has been some quality upgrades made to make the bag a better product. Very happy customer, i changed my review to 5 stars because of the customer service. Unprevoked responce, and quick service. The bag looks to be much improved from the original bag. Will be useing soon.
I love that you can expand this duffle bag with the side zippers. Comes in handy! I love this bag. I took it with me for a 4 day trip to Disneyland and it did the job. I will say there are like 20 different random pockets which if you have a lot of random stuff this bag is perfect for haha or maybe I just don't know what to pack with me lol.
A practical, solid, midsize duffel bag that will meet airline requirements and easily serve the demands of a weekend. I ordered Army Green, and happily it is a little greener than the dull-looking photograph. I do agree with reviewers who found the inside pockets too easily worn or broken -- I intend not to use them or to use them for very light duty only. All in all, though, a good duffel bag in good earthy color at a good price.
Perfect size for a recent three day trip I had to take. The bag is lightweight and there are LOTS of zippered sections. For this trip I packed in this bag:
Side pockets: Kindle in cover; tickets and other folded paper; 2 packs of travel tissue (I had the remnants of a cold); a pen, and a small sized notebook.
Main compartment: Three shirts, folded; four pairs of underwear and socks; a hard cover book to give to my cousin; a 1/2 inch thick folder of papers for my uncle; a rolled tee-shirt; and a pair of folded track pants.
Front side zippered pocket: Coins; wallet (I hate sitting on a wallet for a long flight); and my medications. There were at least two other compartments that were unused.
I could carry it easily on my shoulder but for some reason I never do well with bags hanging from my shoulder so I carried it from the strap instead. It fit easily in the overhead compartment since I sat in a bulkhead seat, but it would otherwise easily fit beneath the seat in front of you.
This will be one of my two carry on bags when I go to Europe in a couple of months; add a compression bag for the clothes and it could fit a week's worth of shirts or underwear and socks; I already tried this out!
I loved this bag and used it as an overnight bag a few times. About 6 weeks after I bought it I packed it for a weekend and the zipper broke. It was pretty full but not full enough that the zipper should pop off. I was able to get it back on but it still won't zip right. I was a couple weeks past the return window unfortunately. It's a great looking bag and seemingly durable besides that.
UPDATE: Seller immediately contacted me and sent out a new bag. Great customer service! And I'm back to loving this bag.

Feature Product
- Ulgoo travel duffle bag made by canvas and top quality PU leather
- Large weekend bag *1 zipper pockets on the front,One main closure with zipper on top to close the bag
- Inside the closure :1 wall zipper pockets + 1 staff pocket + 1 cellphone pocket
- High quality, durable, and stylish bags designed for all-purpose use.
- Dimensions: 54cm*33cm*24cm(L*H*D)/21.3''*13''*9.4''(L*H*D)
Description
Dimensions:54cm*33cm*24cm(L*H*D)/21.3''*13''*9.4''(L*H*D).
Material: High quality canvas bag+PU straps+Smooth Zipper
Structure: cell phone bag / certificate bag / zipper bag
Suitable places: casual / work / meetings / travel
Note:
Due to different screen resolution and color display there will be a little deviation
Please wash the Duffel bag seperately to avoid staining
This bag held SO MANY THINGS! I went on a 3 day trip to Massachusetts in winter, it held: running sneakers, Chuck Taylors, ankle boots, flip flops, 5 pairs of socks, 3 sweaters, 2 pairs of jeans, underwear, 2 tank tops, 4 t-shirts, 2 long sleeved shirts, running tights, Uniqlo heattech shirt/leggings, toiletries, hairbrush, flat iron, cowl, skateboard tool, book, journal, and there was still a bit of room for more, or much more room had I unclipped the side clips on the bag!
Pros:
Roomy
Nice looking
Tons of pockets
Now to the cons:
Shoulder strap isn’t padded, so if you put heavy things in there, it might be bothersome.
No shoe compartment
A bit heavy when empty.
It looks like the photos and seems like it wont fall apart after one use Thick material and double stitching. The lining is unattached at the bottom and several of the seams are slightly off but, for the price it's amazing.
I love the look of this bag! The color is wonderful and all of the added pockets and places to stash things are fantastic bonuses. The bag is sturdy and large enough to carry items for a week-long trip. My only issue with the bag, which is keeping me from giving the bag five stars, is that the strap is really thin and doesn't feel that great on your shoulder when you are lugging a bag of this size. If the strap were more sturdy, I would have easily given it five stars. Overall, this is an awesome bag, and I am pleased with my purchase.
This was a gift but I was able to look at it before giving it. The material is good quality and a very nice design. The recipient liked it and thought it was great for his week long travels (guys pack light) and fits as a carry on for the airlines. My son loves this says he has used it several times already.
I have three duffels, a Korchmar, a Leonhard and this. The Korchmar cost $600.00 and the Leonhard cost $400.00 and I love them both. But for the money, and if you are not trying to impress your neighbors, this bag does everything the more expensive bags do. This bag doesn't have all the bells and whistles but for a weekend bag you can do everything you would need.
