US Art Supply 21-Piece Wood Studio Table Easel & Paint Box Set with 12 Paint Colors, Canvas Panels, Brushes, Wood Palette (Acrylic Paint Kit)

No Comments

US Art Supply 21-Piece Wood Studio Table Easel & Paint Box Set with 12 Paint Colors, Canvas Panels, Brushes, Wood Palette (Acrylic Paint Kit)

US Art Supply 21-Piece Wood Studio Table Easel & Paint Box Set with 12 Paint Colors, Canvas Panels, Brushes, Wood Palette (Acrylic Paint Kit)

I bought this for my mom to begin painting. She loves it ! It is complete and a good variety of colors.

Easel is a bit cheapy feeling, and the brushes wern't the greatest, but overall definitly worth the buy if you are just interested in seeing if you would be into acrylics. Paints were better quality than everything else.

This set can't be beat, really put together nicely for any age to enjoy. I'm going to buy 6 for a paint wine party at home!

Awesome held the canvas in place allowing me to paint my landscape

Very nice. Good quality. The easel came out together a little backwards but simple fix it has screws. The paint and brushes are very nice too. I bought more canvas. This comes with 3 very nice canvas too.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Mini Wood Studio Table Easel
  • 3 Piece 9" x 12" Canvas Panels
  • Assortment of popular 12ml Acrylic colors 12-tubes
  • 4 Piece Bristle Brush Set
  • Wood Artist Painting Palette

Description



I was happy to get this painting set for my grandaughter for Christmas and looking forward to giving her a painting lesson.

Purchased as a Christmas gift, and grandgirl has really enjoyed having it. Wonderful way to encourage your budding artist!

my grandson loves this/ when opening the box a piece of wood fell of the frame. i didnt return it because it did not interfere with the integrity of the easel. besides that it is great

It’s perfect for our daughter! She loves it and uses it often

I got it for my mother, she loves painting and hasn't picked up a paint brush in some time, this was just what the doctor ordered. She loves it, and I love that she loved it :)

Get it Now