
I plugged these in and not one of them worked but I found the problem: try bending the metal tab up a little bit inside the socket. I did this to each one and it worked like a charm. Each one was pressed in so far that it was no longer touching the bulb's electrical contact.
Once I got the bulbs working I really liked the set! Nice and durable.
Beautiful lRge piece of material. You can make wall hanging. Curtains. Bed covers. Gorgeous.
I love this tapestry! It took me forever to figure out which one would go behind my bed in such a small space. But this one because of the size fit perfectly even though it’s bigger than what I needed.. couldn’t be happier! Would recommend for small spaces!

Feature Product
★
[Soft and Healthy Material]-We use high-quality polyester fabric, which is not only light in weight and easy to hang, but also very soft in touch.★
[Bright Colors and Clear prints]-This beautiful pattern doesn't blur over time or for washing reasons, and you'll find it's still fresh, even after years of use.★
[Tips]-Washing machine washable, you need to put it in cold water with detergent, please don't add bleach, do not use the machine to dry, so that you will find that it can keep the bright color and beautiful design for many years!★
[Large Size]-M-52" x 59"/130cm x 150cm, L-59" x 79"/150cm x 200cm. Two kinds of size give you different choices.★
[Central Idea]-My shop always focuses on craftsmanship and creativity, and insists that this is the soul of a company. I will give you a new replacement if the tapestry has any quality problems, please don't hesitate to contact me at the first time.
Description
In my heart.
This is not only a simple floral tapestry.
But a beautiful scenery.
Can bring the warmth and beauty of home.
Whether in the dormitory, at home or elsewhere.
This tapestry is a beautiful treat.
♥Our tapestries are made of environmentally friendly, green materials that don't smell bad or have any toxic effects on the body.
♥Bright patterns are always fresh and the problem of fading is minimal. Please do not use water over 60 degrees Celsius or strong detergent for cleaning.
♥This is not only a wall decoration, but also the best tool to increase your enthusiasm for life.
Product parameters:
Brand:Zernal
Product Name: wall tapestry
Style: mysterious psychedelic cute fresh
Material: 100% environmental protection polyester
Size: M-52" x 59"/130cm x 148cm, L-59" x 79"/148cm x 200cm
Weight: 200GR-Light-weight To Hang Up
★Central Idea:
★My shop always focuses on craftsmanship and creativity, and insists that this is the soul of a company. If you are not satisfied with the goods, please contact me, I will give you the best service.
