
I used her as a drunk Barbie cake topper 10’ cake. She really is beautiful my friend kept it as a keepsake. Love the real shape!
I love this doll and her hair and outfit are so cute! More realistic body shape for my girls. I just wish that the bodies where made of the same materials like barbies used to be made back in the day, like the rubbery bodies and not this thin plastic.
I think this Barbie is extremely pretty and I'm not sure the of the negative reviews. Her face is cute and she has nice full lips. Her hair is dirty blond looking. The only negative is I her very straight arms.
Not articulated at all. But very pretty and fun to play with. Great hair and face. Dress is very cute. Wish she came with another outfit too..
The doll is beautiful don’t get me wrong, but it never mentioned it was a plus size or curvy doll. It’s not a problem at all, but it was kind of deceiving. The other dolls have “curvy” in the name of the doll but this didn’t. I do love the idea of a plus size doll so my girls don’t believe all Barbies are skinny.

Feature Product
- Barbie Fashionistas doll does pinstripes in this blue and white dress that mixes up the print and adds a trendy one-shoulder ruffle
- White platform shoes and a brown belt complete the look
- Her wavy hair is right on trend with one braid accent
- More variety makes collecting Barbie Fashionistas dolls even more fun
- Collect them all (each sold separately, subject to availability)
Description
Every Barbie fashionistas doll has her own look from casually cool to boho bold, all fashions are inspired by the latest trends. Collect them all to explore countless styles, fashions, shoes and accessories. The latest line of Barbie fashionistas dolls includes four body types, nine skin tones, 13 eye colors, 13 hairstyles and countless on-trend fashions and accessories. With these additions, girls everywhere will have infinitely more ways to play out their stories and spark their imaginations through Barbie -- because with Barbie, you can be anything! each sold separately, subject to availability. Dolls cannot stand alone. Clothing is designed to mix and match with dolls of the same body Type; select pieces can be shared across the line. Flat shoes fit dolls with articulated ankles or flat feet. Colors and decorations may vary.
This has been one of my favorite barbies to buy my girl! My daughter is a little thicker than other girls and I loved being able to buy a Barbie who has an average body. She is very pretty.
She’s a cute doll! Much thicker than I expected though, but I think that’s great! Doesn’t set a standard that all woman have to be as small as a toothpick!
3yr old loved finding this in her Easter basket. It arrived just as pictured.
I love that Mattel has made more dolls with different sizes, skin and hair. Im curvy myself and i love the designs they made for these dolls. this is my 3 Curvy doll and she is so pretty! I really miss the articulated fashionistas though. Ive collected them since 2012!
Can’t go wrong with this barbies we all little girls love Barbies
