PraxxisPro Stapler Set, Mini Staplers, Built-In Staple Remover, Set of 4 (Red, White, Orange, Green)

No Comments

PraxxisPro Stapler Set, Mini Staplers, Built-In Staple Remover, Set of 4 (Red, White, Orange, Green)

PraxxisPro Stapler Set, Mini Staplers, Built-In Staple Remover, Set of 4 (Red, White, Orange, Green)

I purchased these for my teen who loves office supplies. They function well and are pretty. They come 2 in a box - you get one of each pattern, plus 2 boxes of staples (1000 staples per box). Love the colors and designs. They make a very nice gift. I would buy these again.

These little staplers are very handy. They are small and easily portable, yet still functional. I like how the package includes tons of staples and they come with built in staple removers on the backs. These little staplers work perfect for my in-home office needs. Glad I found them.

Now with 'hotel-ing' at many work locations, and necessity of carrying all gear and supplies with, convenient little stapler for those infrequent times when print-out necessitates some type of binding. Kept in pouch at bottom of backpack and used whenever staplers at work are invariably nowhere to be seen.

Our old stapler was worn out. When I saw these smaller ones I wanted to give them a try. So far I'm very happy with them and they take up less space than the large one I had. Would buy again!

Small, easy, and sturdy. these staplers have been used by myself and 3 other college students for the last two semesters and they have held up well to the abuse and use of backpacks daily, as well as multiple page long homework assignments stapled together on engineering paper. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a compact stapler to rely upon.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PREMIUM PERFORMANCE: PraxxisPro Mini Stapler Sets are the best mini-staplers in the market, easily staple up to 18 sheets of paper without jamming, outperforming many full size staplers
  • VERSATILE: Great for your home, office space, desktop, school, fits easily in your backpack, handbag or briefcase
  • COLORFUL: Perfect fashion stapler set for kids and adults, coming in Bright, Pastel, and Floral set colors
  • CONVENIENT: Never be without a stapler, divide them among family members, rooms, coworkers, or just keep all these amazing staplers for yourself
  • VALUE: Each box contains a set of 4 staplers with built-in staple remover, each stapler includes a box of 800 standard staples, with PraxxisPro's Lifetime Warranty.

Description

Staples 2 to 18 Sheets of paper with built-in staple remover attached to the back of the stapler--you’ll never lose your staple remover again. Perfect for students, or on-the-go! PraxxisPro mini staplers will fit undetected into a backpack or handbag and come in handy when you need them.



I'd give them a 4.5 if I could. They seem a little bit flimsy, but I think they'll hold up. Since I'm not sure, I didn't want to give 5 stars. I have these set up for each of my 6 tables at school where each table has a box of supplies to grab. It's easy for a table of 4 kids to staple their sets of papers quickly rather than needing to share 1 stapler. It makes class management just a little bit easier. They are small, so they don't hold a lot of staples, but that's not an issue in my case.

We liked the size and value. One for each of the family members and the extra staples were a plus!!! Great for home office or kids homework areas. The price was right, too!!!!!

What's not to like? There are four tiny staples in the package (two different designs). Each stapler comes with a 500 pack of standard sized red staples. The staples also have a staple remover in the back that works just as the regular sized ones. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. Would buy again.

These staplers are super cute. They are a little stiff for my younger grandchildren, but that seems to just encourage them to try harder. :) I have been impressed at how seldom the staples actually jam, considering how they are used. We all like the size and patterns.

Just want I was looking for

Get it Now