Star Wars: The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training) Extendable Lightsaber

No Comments

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training) Extendable Lightsaber

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training) Extendable Lightsaber

I needed it as a cheap accessory for a costume I was putting together, and it worked for that purpose. It's got kind of a hole in the handle where it looks like a battery pack would normally be. It doesn't light up or make sound, it's pretty basic.

It's a bit shorter than I expected, and the description doesn't contain the fully extended measurements. So I measured it to help other people if needed. The blade itself is 19.75" long, making the whole lightsaber 30.25" when fully extended.

My fault I didn't read the details very well and I did not realize that it didn't light up but it worked for the purposes that I needed it for

I bought this for a work Halloween party and thought it was good for the price. It has a good brilliant blue color even thought it doesn’t light up and has a good length. I wasn’t planning on keeping it but once I had it, I decided to hang on to it. I think the only thing that would make it better would be if it came with something to wrap around the wrist. Overall, a good buy.

Great other than the fact that it is not obvious that this model has no light or sound.

Cute toy. Must be used under parental control as it has a tendency to become a child's weapon.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Star Wars: The Last Jedi Rey (Jedi Training) Extendable Lightsaber
  • Flick to extend
  • Customizable with other BladeBuilders (sold separately)
  • Download the Hasbro Star Wars Studio FX app to make videos with toys
  • Ages 4 and up

Description

Enter the world of Star Wars and launch into action and adventure! Discover a galaxy of starships and vehicles, and get immersed in exciting stories of good versus evil against a backdrop of a universe populated by heroes, villains, droids, and space creatures with the Star Wars Bladebuilders Extendable Lightsabers! Imagine the thrill of a heated battle with this Star Wars: The Last Jedi Rey (Training Jed) Extendable Lightsaber that extends with a flick of the wrist. Combine with other Lightsabers in the BladeBuilders system (each sold separately) and imagine the thrill of battle with a custom Lightsaber! Additional products sold separately. Subject to availability. Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.



It’s definitely kid size but it’s still fun!

These didn’t light up but I made my flower arraignments with them and they were awesome.

Brand new, as described Lightsaber! Will work great with Halloween costume. More accurate size than Rubies costume sabers!!

Great for the price

It's great.

Get it Now