HemingWeigh Hand Crafted Rock Salt Bowl Lamp with Himalayan Salt Chips, Wood Base, Electric Wire & Bulb

No Comments

HemingWeigh Hand Crafted Rock Salt Bowl Lamp with Himalayan Salt Chips, Wood Base, Electric Wire & Bulb

HemingWeigh Hand Crafted Rock Salt Bowl Lamp with Himalayan Salt Chips, Wood Base, Electric Wire & Bulb

I purchased two different lamps, this one is AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about this lamp, very very happy.

Small metal cage around bulb to prevent breakage, you will love this lamp!

I recently became a fan of Himalayan salt lamps in my home. They have had such an effect on my mood (for whatever reason they make me feel peaceful and happy, like at a spa) and have been contributing to better air quality (you can actually feel/smell the difference in the air as you get closer to them when they've been on for a while, and they are already visibly accumulating grime and dirt out of the air that clearly shows me they are working) that I decided I wanted to bring one to work, as well. I liked the look of the entire bowl with the salt chunks in it and thought this would be better for work since I work in a building that was built in the 1970's and probably hasn't had clean vents since the day they were installed. I always start my day by sneezing several times as my poor lungs and nasal passages adjust, so I decided the greater surface area on this bowl version would be more beneficial.

I set it up this morning and I haven't felt this happy at work in a long time. I feel peaceful whenever I enter my office and spent a calm while this morning arranging the salt chunks to my liking. It felt very zen, almost like having a little rock garden to tend. It is the perfect size for a desk and will purify the space nicely. I love this lamp and I'm so happy that I invested in this for my job. After all, I spend 8 hours a day here - I might as well make it as livable as possible, and this lamp goes a long way toward helping me breathe better and de-stress.

I bought this to give for a Christmas gift. Let me tell you, not only was I impressed, but everyone at the party was impressed! Himalayan Salt Lamps are very trendy right now and for good reason. Many people believe in their healing powers using positive ions that the lamp emits. I'm not too sure that rocks have healing powers, but my sister in law swears by it.

The reason I bought this one over the other ones was because of it's unique style. I've seen many lump salt lamps, I've seen many cut salt lamps, and I've seen many wire bowl salt lamps. But, this is the only rock salt bowl lamp that I have seen. I knew my sister in law would love it because of the fact that no one else she knew would have one just like it.

We were very surprised at how big the lamp really was. The pictures do not do it justice. I thought we were getting something that would fit in my hand. It turned out to be twice that size, about the size of a small mixing bowl. There were fewer chips than I thought there would be, but they had to fit a wire cage to hold the light bulb in, so I understand.

The light bulb we got was 15 watts and that was plenty warm. The instructions say not to go over 15 watts, and I understand why. I also wouldn't recommend going lower than 15 watts though. If you believe in the healing powers, anything lower than 15 watts isn't going to be warm enough to emit the positive ions.

I originally wanted to buy these salt lamps for the health benefits. I didn't realize they are so beautiful! I set it up for myself and showed it to my granddaughter. I bought several different kinds for gifts and was giving one to her mother for her birthday. I set them all up to make sure they all worked right and so that she could pick one for her mother as they are all uniquely different. She went directly to the one I bought for myself--the bowl and said her mother will love this one--and she did! Now I have to buy another one for myself.

It's super cute, just the right size for my desk at work. Other then some large cracks in one side....it's sweet!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HIMALAYAN SALT LAMPS - Himalayan Salt Lamp are unique - The lamps are handmade and hand carved in the Himalayan Mountains. Himalayan Salt are blocks of pure Himalayan salt, they come from Pakistan, known as top in the world in SALT craftsmanship. Also known as the 'Vitamins of the Air'
  • HOME DÉCOR - This decorative SALT CHIPS will sure make a statement for the design-conscious home. It will fit right anywhere, at the center of a coffee table, bedside table, Dining or living room. The warm glow given off the Salt Crystals will provide a soothing and tranquil environment.
  • PURPOSE - Enjoy the incandescent and natural properties of these unique salt crystal lamps. The timeless natural shape of this Himalayan lamp When lit emits a soft amber glow, the heated Salt Crystal emits negative ions the naturally ionized air Creates a Soothing and Calming Affect which helps you sleep better at night, allowing you to wake refreshed.
  • QUALITY - Himalayan salt lamps from Pakistan are top in the world in craftsmanship - All our lamps are UL/CE certified, CE Approved and RoHS Conform- We also made changing bulbs painless. Wrapped with care in PE foam and shrink wrap. Elegant and novel gift for graduations, birthdays, thank-yous, and special occasions. This Himalayan Salt lamp is a perfect gift for anyone and anytime.
  • CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Customers come first. We stand behind our products and we listen to our customers. You will be completely satisfied with this product. And if you have any question you can always contact us and we will be glad to help you. We do offer a hassle-free money back guarantee

Description

Make the decor of your house or your workplace eye catching with this beautiful pink
Himalayan Salt Lamps, While providing a relaxing and calm environment.

These Lamps will provide a relaxing and calm environment for you to sit back and unwind tensions and stress from the daily routine.
The glowing light of orange and yellow gives a serene feeling. Enhance the decor of your house, with the different shape and size of this impressive lamp.
Salt Lamps not only purify the air around you but also give a feeling of mental relaxation and stability.
Place this lamp in your room for improved sleep. Having this at your workstation will boost your work performance due to the positive energy in the environment.
Whichever place it may be, Himalayan Salt Lamps can be the finest choice for your home decor and your well-being.

What is a Salt Lamp?
Real Himalayan lamps are hand chiselled solid blocks of ancient crystal salts like this. They have a beautiful pink color, often pinkish orange,
due to the high concentration of trace minerals contained within the salt. Inside the hollowed out middle of the salt rock lamp is a light bulb to generate both light and heat.
This is important for their reported benefits and salt lamps won't work properly without a heat-producing light.



I ordered 2 of these, one was for a co-worker and the other for myself. They arrived in perfect condition! They were packaged very well, and work great! I will be ordering 2 more as both my girls think mine should be in their rooms. I included some photos, I left the one in the plastic because it is a gift, just wanted to show it works as well. I definitely recommend this seller! Thank You!

I love this Bowl. the only thing I don't like about it is the light itsso bright and there is no dimmer.. all the other lamps I have bought (For way less money) have dimmers and they are perfect for night lights. so I never have to shut them off.. but this is bright!! really bright.. I will have to buy another light bulb at a lower wattage and trade it out.

Ordered 2...only 1 worked...Tabs in socket where not hitting bulb base had to tweak it! very disappointing ! They where Christmas gifts for others or I wouldn't have kept them! Very pretty...they each had 2 bulbs...could use a few more rocks!

I was actually pleased to see that what I got was better than what I was expecting. In the product picture it almost looks like salt chips, but they're nice sized rocks (one in my hand for size comp). The bowl and salt rocks are a pretty light pink/peach color. There seems to be a surface crack running down the side and a spot or two that are off color (almost look like they were chipped and filled in, idk if that's even possible) but it's all in the same area so I turn that side to the back and it doesn't affect how it works at all. It's a giant piece of salt after all so there will be some imperfections. I'm very happy with my purchase, and would buy more as gifts, etc.

Love this lamp. The carved salt bowl looks like a piece of artwork and the soft orange glow is peaceful and relaxing. I have 2 and have given several for gifts. Ordered 2 of this lamp recently. When I received them, one was a different model. I sent an email to the company and in less than 24 hours, they confirmed shipment of the right item to me. Very impressive.

Get it Now