AICase iPhone XR 6.1'' 2018 Shockproof Case, Luxury Glitter Sparkle Bling Heavy Duty Hybrid Sturdy Armor Defender High Impact 3 Layer Protective Case for Apple iPhone XR 6.1''(2018) (Red)

No Comments

AICase iPhone XR 6.1'' 2018 Shockproof Case, Luxury Glitter Sparkle Bling Heavy Duty Hybrid Sturdy Armor Defender High Impact 3 Layer Protective Case for Apple iPhone XR 6.1''(2018) (Red)

AICase iPhone XR 6.1'' 2018 Shockproof Case, Luxury Glitter Sparkle Bling Heavy Duty Hybrid Sturdy Armor Defender High Impact 3 Layer Protective Case for Apple iPhone XR 6.1''(2018) (Red)

I’m kinda known for dropping phones and I knew if I wanted this new IPhone then I would need a case and I got this one it is so cute matches the red phone so well and it has amazing shock proof. Please don’t rely on my experience but like I said I kinda drop phone a lot and I dropped the IPhone XR with this case and it didn’t even crack! I would recommend getting a glass screen protector.

Decent protection. Easy to install

Nice case. The red glitter back is nothing more than a flat sticker that was not applied with care.
NOT WORTH THE MONEY!

Love it

This case is good if u drop your phone a lot like me , super protective. I love it just a little bit on the thicker / heavier side


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Shockproof and Glitter Bling Protective Case for iPhone XR 6.5'' 2018
  • Three-Layer Protective: Scratch-resistant hard PC outer-shell and shock absorbing soft TPU inner-layer cover to protect your iPhone all around.
  • Luxury Bling Bling Style: Solid color with sparkles makes you and your phone look glamorous & fashionable, perfect as a gift for your girlfriend, wife, daughter and friends on her birthday or a holiday.
  • Full degree of protection: covers all four corners and includes raised edges and a PC&silicon lip to keep the screen from scratching or touching the ground.
  • Precise cut and design; easy access to all ports, sensors, speakers, cameras and all features.

Description

AICase Luxury Glitter Sparkle Bling Heavy Duty Hybrid Sturdy Armor Defender High Impact Shockproof Protective Cover Case for iPhone XR 6.1'' 2018

3 in 1 Hybrid Design

This 3 in 1 shockproof case is made of Hard PC covered with Sparkly Shiny Faux Leather+ Soft Silicone. A soft silicone inner case tightly grips to your phone while absorbing shocks and bumps.Simple snap-on design polycarbonate hard-shell case perfectly secure your device and easy access to all buttons, sensors, and ports.

Package Included:
1x Sparkle Bling Shockproof Hybrid case for iPhone Xs Max 6.5'' 2018



Mom wife absolutely loves it!!

I love this phone case... made very well

Protective for a cheap case!

Get it Now