JorVet Pipettes for Insemination Kit, 6-Inch, 4-Pack

No Comments

JorVet Pipettes for Insemination Kit, 6-Inch, 4-Pack

JorVet Pipettes for Insemination Kit, 6-Inch, 4-Pack

I am giving this product 5 stars because they are manufactured well. It is my fault that I did not research the correct size. These must be made for a tiny dog such as a chiwaiwa.
They are useless for med and large breeds.

These are very rigid and not flexible, and if you don't slide the connective tubing to make sure the pipette and syringe are flush, you will trap your substance in the gap.
Good quality. Fast arrival.

Works as they should, and I’ve never missed! Lol

Perfect

I use these shorter pipettes to insert up our dog's heiny when he has his big seizures. He has to have liquid diazapam right when his seizure begins.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Designed for use in procedures for canine artificial insemination breeding
  • Successful Artificial Insemination breeding requires pipettes to deposit the semen
  • Reduces trips to the vet!
  • 4 Pack Supply of Pipettes

Description

Pipettes for insemination. Designed for use in procedures for canine artificial insemination breeding.



Fast shipping, great product
I disinfect them and reuse.

I fot 4 pups. Ty

Get it Now