A World Of Deals Disposable Blue Underpad 23 X 36, 150/Case

No Comments

A World Of Deals Disposable Blue Underpad 23 X 36, 150/Case

A World Of Deals Disposable Blue Underpad 23 X 36, 150/Case

These under pads work pretty well as dog pee pads if you have a smaller sized dog and dispose of them promptly. I have tried many different brands of pads, from those marketed specifically as dog pads, to medical use "underpads," and all seem to have pros and cons. The one dog pad I consider the best of the best is, unfortunately, prohibitively expensive, as it runs around $43 for a box of 50. So I will continue to look for more affordable options, such as these underpads.

The 150 underpads I received came in two clear plastic bags packed in a cardboard box. The brand I received was "Dynarex," as you can see from my photos. They are 23 by 36 inches, so extra long. The label on the plastic bags noted that these underpads are constructed to have a capacity of 45 grams of liquid.

In terms of performance, these are acceptable for the most part. They are very thin, but most of the time liquid does not leak through to the floor. They are not quilted and do not absorb the liquid quickly, so sometimes I will have to clean up little wet paw prints if my dog happens to step in the puddle on the pad. Using multiple of the pads together in one area, such as an area of a tile kitchen floor, is how I found to get the best performance from these. If you use only one pad, you risk spillage or leakage which will make you annoyed, so use 4 of them and overlap them on each other to make a larger square, and your dog will have a nice area to piddle and you will have less frustration from leaks since you shouldn't have many if any.

About a month before I purchased these particular underpads from this seller, I purchased 150 underpads in another brand, from another seller. I paid about $38 for that package of 150 pads, and more than $10 less for these pads from this seller. Both brands seem to be the same or similar quality, so in the future I won't try my luck and pay more for a product thinking it actually is better. Unless you buy the "super" underpads with a pink backing, that really are much more absorband and leak proof, don't waste your money spending more for the blue backed pads, as the quality seems to be about the same for all brands.

I'm actually very impressed with the pads. I like the type of backing it has. They do work better than puppy pads from the store. Only a few concerns to think about when you purchase them. I'm not saying anything negative about the pads. Only letting others know how well they work. I have to use pads myself due to spinal cord injury and paralysis (23 years paralyzed) so I know quality of pads. The pads I normally use are thicker than these for myself but I use these for light weight moisture when needed for myself. These pads worked well for small incidents for myself but they work different for my puppies. Mind anyone who reads this, I've ordered about 5~6 cases of these because I do love them. These pads didn't absorb well enough for a German shepherd puppy but they did absorb well for my chihuahua puppy. If I don't pick up the pads right away then there's condensation under the pad on my wood floor from the warmth of the pee on the pad. With the larger German shepherd puppy it doesn't hold enough pee so I have to double the pads because pee leaks thru even tho they do have a good material for the back side of the pad. Overall I really do love the pads and the quality especially for the price. At the store it costs $20 plus tax for 100 actual puppy pads not even half the size of these and no matter what the store bought pads always leak even when doubled. Cost and amount of pads with this seller is the best price I've ever found. A comparison of the cost of the pads I normally use is $66.20 for a case of 150 pads and my normal pads which are made specifically for incontinence leak worse than these especially with puppy training. My normal pads little thicker but overall quality of not ripping easy and other good qualities I've mentioned earlier definitely make a big difference to me.

I got these for my dog. Sometimes I leave him in the house when the weather is bad, I use these as puppy pads. I got tired of paying $20 for just 30 pads or even less and they’re not always at the dollar store. As a nurse I know we put these under patients for precautions and they are great at absorbing fluid. These work way better than puppy pads. If anyone is wondering, my dog is a large pitbull mix. Yes these are intended for human use, but if you want to save some money buy these for your pets!

These Chuck pads are extremely convenient and will be reordering as soon as we run low. We had a baby and these are perfect for changing her when she has blowouts and needs to be rinsed off. They are perfect to use in public restrooms for diaper changes and we carry them with us everywhere. I have rinsed her in these and the water does not leak through. These are very large and can even be used twice.

We use these under our baby who tends to spit up and have diaper explosions. We always have one on the changing table so that we don't have to wash the changing pad cover all the time. They are very large, which is fine. They do protect our furniture, seem to be waterproof, and have saved us several times. My only complaint is that the top layer rips very easily and sometimes separates from the rest of the pad, so they seem to not be made especially well in that regard.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Great economy underpads
  • Light absorbency
  • Not for heavy absorbency needs - protects bedding, chairs and more
  • They have a soft, non-woven top sheet and a blue back sheet with a fluff filler

Description

A World Of Deals disposable underpads are great for any use. Incontinence, bedwetting, puppy training pads, protect furniture, flooring, bedding, wheelchair seats or cleanup messes. Underpads are light absorbent incontinence liners for use during med.



No odor and better quality than I expected for the price. The downside is one end is not padded for about 4 inches of length, so it's not technically a pad as long as it says it is. I use them for lining chick brooder bottoms, usually not directly on pad starting at 3 weeks because then the chicks tear them up in spite of quilting. They are not as thick as some and don't last as long, but then they are half the price of thicker pads.

I use these for elderly mom now and then, and under cats litter box as one older cat often misses getting in box. The size is good, not as big as the hospital one, but works for what we need. If you get the wet sheet quickly it is perfect. The one for the cat sometimes sits for hours and could leak thru. But I double it up and even sitting for hours it works as I need.

My need was for a pet on medication that caused dribbles when getting up on all fours.

The pads are thin plastic film with a bonded absorbent paper pad. The materials are thin and can easily be ripped apart by routine clawing. But, when the need is more protection from dribbles and not so much a full blown water works, they work great. The price per piece made them practical for regular exchanging for new ones even if not used. Each pad is compact when folded that makes them easily packable for travel.

If you need some heavy duty, super absorbent ready for the rough and tumble world, these are not for you. If looking to absorb small issues while protecting what's below, these work well. The convenient large quantity size (comes compressed in three 50 count packs in a smaller box), means having enough on hand not to worry about running short.

I have ordered them more than once.

We have a 20 year-old kitty with renal failure that frequently misses the box. These large pads are a great help in keeping floors clean.

I use these pads to put under baby for diaper changes so I don't have to keep washing her changing pad at home and to help keep her clean in public restrooms. The material is very thin and flimsy but is good enough to keep pee and poop contained. I have to change it every couple of days even if I don't get any pee or poop on it because the baby squirming around will break it but they are so cheap that I'm okay with that. I don't think these would work well for an adult to sit or sleep on because the material is so flimsy.

Get it Now