
This color is gorgeous!
It looks just like Tieks' color "Poppy" and arguably just as comfortable for a 1/16 of the price! love love love.
I usually wear between an 8.5w to 9 and the Size 9 fits perfectly.
I wish there were even more colors!
DREAM PAIR: please make more colors! For inspiration check out Tieks' website, lol. I am confident you can replace them!
Oh my GOSH! I wear a 10-11, but I have wide feet. I was worried ordering these without trying them on, but I'm so glad I did!! The material is nice and there is plenty of room. I originally bought these to wear in a Wedding, but I'm sure I will get so much more use out of them. The smell is a tad strong when you first open the box but it goes away fairly quickly.
These are very cute, and they fit just a little snug (as they should - I usually have to size down in ballet flats so that they don't slip off my heel) -- but they are not QUITE as comfortable as the Dream Pairs "Latte" style with the same look/shape, which I gave five stars. The Latte has a minky lining and the very back of the heel is smooth. This model has a less-soft lining with exposed stitching all the way across the back of the heel--not very comfy, and it left marks just trying it on and walking around the room. It's still flexible fabric and is not the least comfortable flat I've ever tried on, but I don't want to chance wearing it all day and tearing up my heels. I wish they made the Latte in this fabulous rose gold shade, but they don't. I'm returning these despite the great color, because I just don't trust the heel. I'll definitely keep the Latte ones in black and perhaps grab another shade in that style. If you are looking at a color that is available in the "Latte" (black, nude, pink, silver, gold, coral, leopard, yellow) go that route instead.
Wore these yesterday for the first time and did not have all the little issues that I typically find with flats-- i.e. running too narrow, or pinching, or being so flat that my arches hurt after a few hours... the wee little heel makes such a difference over a fully flat shoe. Finish looks good too-- does not look cheap!
I really like this shoe. It's super cute and casual. I can wear it with lots of different outfits. It fits my wide foot, and it is the first shoe in this style that I've worn that doesn't make my foot look wide. The toe box is the perfect size. It's not overly large where I look like I have Flintstone feet. I want to love it, but it is so cheap that I know it won't last long. I can already see where the shoe is separating from the bottom. I have some super glue waiting in the wind for when this happens. The saying is true--you get what you pay for. With that said, I would but this shoe again. I actually bought six different colors.

Feature Product
- Design in USA
- Heel height: 0.15" (approx)
- Ultra Flexible Rubber Sole
- Elasticized Topline, And Soft Lining For Best Comfort
- Premium Latex Cushioned Foot-Bed, for Ultimate Comfort
Description
This stylish flat offers everything you need! It features soft faux leather upper, a stretchy topline, soft faux leather lining, and a flexible outsole. The soft footbed boasts a latex foam insole has a premier bouncing nature which provides cushion and a feeling of protection with every step.
These are so cute and comfortable. I live in flats! I love this
I did order a 7 1/2 to have a tiny bit of wiggle room because I have chunky feet.
Ok....they're too small. I have found that I am usually stuck between an 8 and 8 1/2. This 8 1/2 is too small. But I do like these a lot. The tiny heel adds a little extra oomph. The top of my big toe rubs against the inside of the shoe. Other that that, they really are comfortable. I'm going to buy more but in a half size up. And if they're a tad too small and I can walk in them all day (I'm a housekeeping director in a nursing facility)...that ain't bad. I recommend these. The quality isn't bad, either. They don't look like cheap little $20 shoes. Definitely worth the buy.
I am a teacher always looking for a comfortable and modest shoe. This fits the bill. I have the black, cognac, and nude colors. They all fit well. They are rather comfortable compared to other shoes for the same price. Someday, I will be able to afford a pair of R*thy's or a pair of T!eks, but until then, this teacher mama is on a budget and but still looking for extreme comfort. As a teacher, I am always on my feet and put upwards of 10K to 14K steps in each day at work alone, so comfort matters. Though these are are man-made materials, they look and actually feel like leather. I will say that the black ones seems a little tighter in the toe box, but I think that they might loosen after a couple wears. I'd recommend these to a friend and to any fellow teachers. Until I can afford a pair of the upscale brands, I will be getting other colors from Dream Pairs!
I've only worn these to work (I work in an office) for a week but I love them! It can be so difficult to find nice size 11 shoes for wide feet, but these are very comfortable. They show no toe cleavage either! I love the dark beige color I got, I wanted to make sure I had a color that would go with most of my jeggings that I wear and these are perfect. I will definitely buy again in a different color. Shipping was right on time too :)
Also, some reviews showed the soles having cotton torn, my shoes were rubber soled and no cotton exposed anywhere.
UPDATE: It's been a few months now and they are still my go to slip on shoes for work. They've withstood my size 11 monster feet and walks around campus, and even rain. They have not torn and are very comfortable!
I first ordered these back in September. I wear a size 5. My big toe literally hit the front of the shoe but, they didn't feel tight or uncomfortable. So I went with it, and decided to keep them. Well over the next 6 months the sole at the tip of the one shoe ended up coming apart. I got so many compliments on these shoes, so I decided to order another pair. This time I ordered a 5 1/2. They fit perfectly now. I have toe room this time, they still are comfortable, and I get a ton of compliments! I even ordered a leopard print pair in 5 1/2. They look great!!
