
I will admit to being a little hesitant to order these as there were no reviews to help with my decision. However, I had nothing to worry about, these potato grow bags are fantastic! I have a LOT of grow bags from multiple companies (close to 30), so I feel like I'm a pretty decent judge when it comes to quality. The material these grow bags are made from is quite thick, the velcro is sturdy and works well, they drain water well, and they seem like they will be easy to use to harvest the potatoes (mine are still too small to harvest). I bought potato grow bags from another company as well, but these bags are much nicer! No regrets!
I had no idea when I started ordering grow bags which ones were going to work the best. So far I have 3 different types and these are by far my favorite ones.
Easy to use and way more attractive than the plastic options out there. I just planted my potatoes, grow babies grow!
We started growing potatoes and onions and so far these are great. We had to move them a few times due to some last minute weather and it was easy
Really like these bags. I have ordered 2 sets. They are high quality at a great price! I was able to harvest lots of potatoes this fall in these.

Feature Product
- Aeration Fabric Pots retains the water for your plants when they need it most.
- Allow plants to breathe, grow healthier, boost plant growth and yields.
- The Planting Pot's black fabric keeps plant warmer in winter and cooler in the summer. Garden Grow Bags are perfect for vegetables, flowers, herbs, fruits and more.
- With flap, which is a big access to get vegetables out. Its pot design with hangle, lightweight, offers excellent mobility. Easy for pick up & move.
- Pot Dimension: 11" Diameter, 9.8" Height. Welcome to our shop on Amazon for a variety of sizes.
Description
A Special Home for Plants to Grow
-The Planting Pot's black fabric quickly warms up early season soil, enabling plants to get off to a quicker start. Yet the same fabric, due to its porous nature, allows heat to escape from the container through evaporative cooling during the summer's hottest days. Keeps plant warmer in winter and cooler in the summer.
-Fabric pots have a loose weave that let roots grow through the felt and into the planterkeeping roots and soil oxygenated and cool throughout the year. Fabric pots are also easier on the environment since their material are bio-degradable.
-It's lightweight innovative design lets plants breathe. This lets plants reach full maturity giving you a very long and healthy life to your garden.
-The Velcro Window Placket provides the easy access to get out your planted potatoes, carrots, rather than take all plants out.
Specification:
-15 Gallon -Dimension: 11"D x 9-4/5"H(28cm x 25cm)
-Material: Black Color Felt
What's in the box:
6 x 15 Gallon Garden Grow Bags
Love the feel of the fabric. Hard to determine the end of season harvesting at this time. Fingers crossed.
I love these!!! Such a great idea , and super convenient!! Very nice quality !
Works year round
very sturdy , love the access door. potatoes are flourishing in them.
Excellent bags, works very well for potatoes.
