
Build quality is not the best but I guess I get what I paid for. Not sure if it's water proof but it looks like it is.
Huge bag, I dfenilty can fit my 3 fresnel 150w my phantom 3 and 3 light stand
I wanted to go with Manfrotto but is 380 this one you have it for a third of the price.
For travel I don't recommended it does not look that strong.
Fit my entire studio, less the cameras, tripods, and portable backdrops. Great price. Hoping it holds up.
I use the for my light stands, muslin frame, and still have room for two strobes and my camera bag. Man it’s heavy when loaded but the wheels make it a breeze.
Will not fit in a standard sized (sedan or coupe) trunk unless that is the only thing you will put in the trunk. Has toom for my background drop and muslin drops, three light stands, three bulbs, reflectors, tripod, odds and ends
love it!

Feature Product
- This Roller Bag is designed to carry light heads, light stands, cables and accessories.
- There are two wheels at the bottom of the bag, you can move the bag easily and comfortably.With solid structure, the bag is strong for carrying equipments and protect your equipments from scratches and damage.
- With a rubber feet at the bottom of the bag,it greatly reduces the damage which is brought by the friction of the ground.
- With three removable padded dividers inside the bag,you can store different kinds of equipments and little items separately with your various needs.
- Note: Bag only other items are NOT included
Description
Size:41x13x12 inch
Note:Bag only other items are NOT included
Description:
This Roller Bag is designed to carry light heads, light stands, cables and accessories.
There are two wheels at the bottom of the bag, you can move the bag easily and comfortably.With solid structure, the bag is strong for carrying equipments and protect your equipments from scratches and damage.
With a rubber feet at the bottom of the bag,it greatly reduces the damage which is brought by the friction of the ground.
With three removable padded dividers inside the bag,you can store different kinds of equipments and little items separately with your various needs.
The bag can be transported by carry straps with an overlapping grip or a retractable tote handle and built-in wheels.
Specifications:
Material: Cordura webbed nylon
Color: Black
Dimension:41x13x12"/103x33x30CM
Package Contents:
1 x 41x13x12"/103x33x30CM Roller Bag
bags are exceptionally sized
im not certain of its Durability over time
Seems to be holding up.
The zipper pull already broke. I'd spend another couple hundred on a more expensive one if I were to do it again. Otherwise works well.
Really nice bag. Big and sturdy! No complaints whatsoever! Very recommended product!
For the money seems pretty good. We will see how it wears, pretty spacious with velcro sections...
