
My wife and I have been taking this for little over a month. I just ordered two more bottles. My wife loves it and I do too. It seems working very well for us making us to sleep better and be much energetic during days. We are eating better and this product keeps us healthy for sure.
OK, so I started using this about a month ago. At first I felt there was no change in my function. About a week ago, I started to notice that my outlook on life was more robust. I thought it was the new coffee I was drinking but that was absurd. I began to feel like a glass half full person rather than a glass half empty person. I also noticed that I was physically more active without being agitated or jittery. I was requiring less sleep, but when I did sleep, it was very high quality. I figure that there was a greater percentage of REM sleep than I usually have, because I did not feel the need to go back to sleep after 5 or 6 hours. I am 64 and I feel like a kid again.
At this point, I have to conclude that the Zhou DHEA is the primary contributing factor to my positive change in mood, outlook, sleep and personal interaction with others. Frankly, I was beginning to think that my purpose in life was fading away. I now have a renewed joy of life. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it is true. I was becoming a recluse before DHEA, but now I enjoy being around people again.
Thank you Zhou Nutrition. Where have you people been all my life????
Kenneth Begun. O.D.
I love this product, let me start by saying I revived my order very fast almost the next day ! I took one tablet the next morning , and can I tell you how I felt the mental fog lift , then the next day I had so much energy, I cleaned out my whole garage , the hated job that I never finish, but this day I finished it, also please note , I had so much more energy that could not sleep , so take the pill early , but once i was sleep it was the best sleep ever, and I did not need as much rest ... where have you been all my life ..let me mention one other thing, my son and daughter n law where moving and just to test the pills I gave them both a pill , two days later they asked if I could order them some they felt so much better, mood energy and good sleep what more could we ask for.... Donna
DHEA 50 mg Supplement - Supports Balanced Hormone Levels For Men & Women - Promotes Healthy Aging - Non-GMO Vegetarian Formula - USA Manufactured
I really like this product. I found out my levels were really low, so I bought this. Levels are going up and I'm feeling great!!! Love Zhou Nutrition Products!!!
If you have low levels of DHEA this product is for you! I am in my 50s and my hormone levels are changing. I paid for and went through hormone therapy and that helped with the night sweats, sleeping through the night and some of the aches and pains. It was expensive and it left me very jittery with the rapid heart rate so I stopped the therapy. I was looking for something to help with the issues I was having but also something that was safe and did not make me jittery. I was skeptical about DHEA but with all the reviews I thought I'd give it a try and I am very glad I did. The main things I was looking for help with include brain fog, bouts of sadness and anxiety, sleepless nights, weight gain and issues with constipation. The Bottle arrived on a Monday and I took my first 50 mg pill with dinner. About 30 minutes later I thought to myself that I felt really good. I laughed and thought if I'd been taking DHEA for a while I might think that was the cause but I dismissed this because truly a pill that I just took a few minutes ago couldn't have already made an impact, could it? The second day I woke up I felt great. I got on the scales I'd lost weight. I realized I slept through the night and I seem to be thinking more clearly than I have been the last several months. The second day I woke up I felt great. No ached and pains. I got on the scales and I'd lost weight. I realized I slept through the night and I seemed to be thinking more clearly than I had been the last several months. I had a very stressful day at work but I noticed that I didn't seen as anxious over the stressful situation. I took another pill that night with dinner and I woke up the next morning feeling great. I hopped on the scale and I lost a little bit more weight. I know the weight loss is not entirely due to the DHEA because I have also been fighting a low-carb lowfat diet however I had been on that same diet for several weeks and it gotten to a point where I was not losing weight. I feel like the DHEA helped me over the hurdle and made me feel better so I wanted to exercise more and go out and do things I haven't done. I've been taking DHEA for several days now with continued positive results. If you are low on DHEA I encourage you to try this product.

Feature Product
- RESTORE PEAK DHEA LEVELS - DHEA levels generally peak in your mid 20's and decline rapidly with age. DHEA is the building block that your body needs. You can help restore healthy DHEA levels with just ONE EASY-TO-SWALLOW VEGETABLE CAPSULE per day.
- HEALTHY AGING - Since you cannot obtain DHEA from food, supplementation is critical. This natural DHEA supplement facilitates optimal levels to help support a healthy mood, mental clarity and maintain energy levels. Zhou Nutrition's DHEA is effective for both men and women.
- HORMONAL BALANCE FORMULA - DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is naturally produced by the adrenals. When the adrenal gland is fatigued due to stress, it simply cannot make enough DHEA to support a healthy hormonal balance. Zhou Nutrition's DHEA helps provide what is lost from adrenal exhaustion or normal aging.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - Zhou Nutrition's DHEA undergoes a strict set of processes, procedures and documentation to ensure each bottle has the accurate identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that appears on the label. Order Zhou Nutrition supplements with confidence!
Description
Aging, stress, and exhaustion can take a serious toll on your adrenal glands and the hormones they produce. The repercussions of a hormone imbalance run the gamut from extreme fatigue to mood swings and everything in between. Our DHEA supplement helps you take control and restore peak DHEA levels with just one simple veggie capsule per day. Get back to balanced and feel the benefits of healthy mood, mental clarity, and energy support.
I've been suffering from crippling mental fatigue for many years, and of course doctors were useless. Nothing they ever had me try made any difference whatsoever. 3mg iodine helped for a couple weeks, until (I'm guessing) my TSH levels went back down to normal and I stopped bouncing off walls. Wellbutrin helped for several months, and also gradually made me forget almost everything that had ever happened to me, and stop caring about everything that *was* happening to me, so I took myself off of it. After taking myself off that stuff a couple years ago, I'd pretty much given up trying and become a terrible curmudgeon who never did anything or went anywhere unless she absolutely had to. It was pretty serious.
And then I went to go see my dying grandmother. At some point, I realized that she was 87, and lying on her deathbed with two failed kidneys and not enough oxygen, and she *STILL* had more energy--and definitely a better memory--than me. After that ordeal, I was suddenly interested in figuring out my problem again. I started researching symptoms and biochemistry again, and after a few days, chose DHEA as my next experiment.
Right around Day 7 on this stuff, I suddenly re-joined the land of the living. I went from wondering how all my friends can just perpetually *do things* and needing a couple days to recover from doing a given thing or talking to people, to bouncing like Tigger in my chair at work, finding absolutely everything hilarious, and needing to jog a block to the store to get rid of the excess energy (and giggles). And then I spent the next few days *looking* for things to do. Between my two 2-mile walks and my three trips to the store, I was cleaning one thing or another.
Which is totally awesome, but my muscles are now complaining at me that they can't sustain that kind of mania, so I think I'll probably need to play with the dose a bit, so I'll probably be switching to a powder. In any case, great stuff!
I became post menopausal at 45. I wasn't prescribed any hormone replacement. After three years of being post menopausal, I kept gaining weight. I'm typically 5'3", 130 pounds, and athletic build. I workout four to five times a week and avoid processed foods. Even so, I kept gaining. I knew it had to be my hormones out of whack. I discussed it with my gyno, but he wasn't hearing me (after 25 years with him, got a new one). So, I did my own research and came across the DHEA. Within four weeks, doing my regular routine, I lost five pounds and was fitting clothes I haven't in a long time. I discussed this with my family doctor and new gyno and, with blood work done, they approved of me continuing the DHEA.
Love,love this! I have suffered with Hot Flashes for years,trying so many different things. I didn't want to stay on my HRT medicine,scared of health risks. I found this by reading the reviews and then having a few people tell me to try it. No more Hot Flashes! I was really thinking the whole time that it wasn't going to work but to my surprise I am finally Hot Flash FREE! Thank you,Thank you,Thank you! I will highly recommend this product!
If you think you have hypothyroid and can't afford a holistic doc maybe try this. I am taking with iodine and ashwaganda plus chlorella and sprulina tablets and 100% I am on the mend. I could not shed the fat. It's finally melting off and I stopped working out for 3 weeks. I kicked it off with a salt flush. I also recommend no bread, meat or dairy and the candida cleanse pills on Amazon.
I'm rocking it in my mid 50's with this stuff! I've got way more energy/verve in all areas of my life (and I do mean all areas!) I feel like I did in my twenties just without the angst and bewilderment.
