
Works great on chapped lips too. Winter is no match for Morgan’s Lysine.
Works great for cold sores & cracked lips
Great product. Better than abreva. Stops sores fast!
This product works great for my cracked lips!!!
This product is amazing ... I use it at the first tingle of a cold sore , then apply throughout the day and night ..
clears up my coldsore every time ..
A little pricy from the $5 I initially paid but well worth it !

Feature Product
- "Wow my cold sore's gone"
- 100% natural
- A pharmacists formula
- "When I tried Morgan's lysine, I couldn't believe how fast it worked"
Description
Lubricates and soothes fast. Easy to open package with a minty scent. Apply Morgan's Lysine Lip Balm at the first tingling or itching. Use my product two or four times daily, or as often as needed.
This is some of the only stuff that I can get without a prescription that actually helps my cold sores.
Works great!
My daughter was struggling with cold sores from an unexpected allergy. This product really cleared them up when other products didn't do the trick.
Helps with my cold sores better than abreva!
It is expensive , but it works. I used to get cold sores once a year, Now I use a little for preventive purposes. Very rarely do i get one these days.
