Palmer Fixture SF2111-16 Manual Bulk Foam Dispenser, Black

No Comments

Palmer Fixture SF2111-16 Manual Bulk Foam Dispenser, Black

Palmer Fixture SF2111-16 Manual Bulk Foam Dispenser, Black

I wish it had fit the screw holes of the previous soap fixture, but a guy can't have everything. The two two soap dispensers I ordered, mounted easily, operates great (Oh, it drips a little bit of soap, but I put a small, attractive glass bowl below and that makes the drips OK and not messy looking), and look good. I would have rated the fixture with five stars (I love it) instead of four stars (I like it), but I don't think any normal person should really LOVE a soap dispenser. Let's just say that I like it a lot!

Love it!! We have these for our home bathrooms. Saves time in always needing to fill up bottles of hand soap because this cartridge is larger than the average household cartridge. This is commercial size. Easy pushing, great foaming. Great for toddlers because the pumps that were free standing on the sink would spill, break or stop working under the use of our toddlers, but this has survived and they told us that they like it better.

We use this product for soap dispensers at a school and they work great.

This is working great for me.

These work great and save money too. I would suggest watching YouTube videos and making your own soap. It's easy

Fast shipping, thank you.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Dispenses approximately .7ml per use
  • Easy to use and refill
  • Large window for easy view of soap supply
  • 10-1/4" high, 4-1/2" wide, 4-1/2" deep

Description

The Manual Bulk Foam Soap dispenser is made of ABS plastic. The unit has a 1000 ml refillable reservoir and accepts most bulk foam soaps. Reservoir is removable making filling, cleaning and routine maintenance easy. Dispenses approximately .7 ml per stroke. The container assembly and mechanism are 100% separate to prevent any damage from the soap. Dispenser has a large window for an easy view of soap supply. The unit has a vandal resistant security lock and key. Installs with mounting tape or screws.



Get it Now