NongShim Bowl Rice Noodle Soup, Vietnamese Beef Pho, 2.18 Ounce (Pack of 6)

No Comments

NongShim Bowl Rice Noodle Soup, Vietnamese Beef Pho, 2.18 Ounce (Pack of 6)

NongShim Bowl Rice Noodle Soup, Vietnamese Beef Pho, 2.18 Ounce (Pack of 6)

The only ramen I will feed my kiddos. Tastes good from the microwave or doctored up with veggies and meat on the stove. NongShim is one of my favorite brands of convenience food. Prices and delivery are great on Amazon.

I can't believe how many people consider this soup spicy. Compare this to any of the Kim Cheers type soups and you can't detect any spiciness. It has a reasonable chicken flavor and superior noodle taste and texture. No waxy taste like some Ramen.

* Watch the pricing for this item. $12 at Walmart.

I have always loved ramen soups, but the brands I found in stores have given me stomach aches since the '70's . Nongshim brand does NOT, I have no idea why, but I'm very thankful! I tried the Spicy Seafood first, it was good. Then I tried the Savory Chicken, it was okay. But this Spicy Chicken ... wow. I have purchased many cases and it is now my very favorite soup of all time. Amazing flavor, easy to make, not too spicy.

Easy Cooking: I pull the lid up halfway, heat the water in my Sunbeam Hot Shot Hot Water Dispenser (takes 1 minute, 30 seconds), dispense into the bowl, re-cover the bowl and put my fork on the cover to hold it closed. Stir after a couple of minutes, or whatever. I don't time it, I just eat it when I'm ready (sometimes I get sidetracked). I've never had a bad bowl!

I wish I could get these bowls, one at a time, in different flavors so I could try them all. :)

I wouldn't even attempt to eat foods like this due to salt sensitivity and high BP and these processed foods are sodium packed! Husband is who I bought these for as he is Asian and loves such items in a pinch! He didn't like the KimChee style though.

I'll start this review by stating that if you are looking for a highly nutritional meal, this might not be it. That being said, I love these bowls of noodles! Although I feel like I'm back in my college days, there is nothing that sounds better to me during a super cold winter day or when I'm sick. When I am super congested, these noodles instantly clear my sinuses and make my throat feel better. It probably doesn't fall under your "traditional' cold remedies, but it works for me!

I will say these are pretty spicy, so if you don't enjoy hot and spicy foods, this probably isn't for you.

Overall, they are beyond easy to make (water and a microwave), super inexpensive, and provide an delicious hot and spicy noodle treat.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Real Broth - Broth is brewed for over 30 hours to create a rich, deep broth
  • Gluten Free Rice Noodles - Non-fried rice noodles made with rice flour and tapioca
  • Extra Spice - Add a kick to your soup by adding the Sriracha sauce packet made with U.S. grown jalapenos and no preservatives
  • Convenient on-the-go Meal - Only takes minutes to cook using hot water or the microwave for a hot snack or delicious meal anytime
  • 0g Trans Fat per serving; Made In USA

Description

Nongshim pho beef come's with sriracha sauce. This product is a Vietnamese rice noodle soup. It is also gluten free as well. Our vision is to become a world class food company that provides global customers with a wide variety of products that is unique and pleasing to the palate. Nongshim is a Korean food company that produces instant noodles and snacks, which has led the Korean food industry since their establishment in September 1965. Since 1994, Nongshim America, Inc. Has successfully brought their exciting tastes of Korea to north America. In the new millennium, they continue to expand into a market-leading global company, dedicated to the improved health and lifestyles of their customers. Nongshim is dedicated to bringing you high quality products, packed with delicious and unique flavors.



The same noodles you'll pay around $2 for at the store! My fiance loves these noodles but they're always out of stock locally. I decided to see if Amazon had them one day and here they are at a great price! These are the real deal and not stale or anything funky.

For what it is? It's a good soup! Not as flavorful as Shin Ramyun. More like a bowl of Cup Noodles with cayenne. Reminds me of the Spicy Chicken Picante cups. Killed a common cold in days. Also eased hunger since there's plenty of noodles. Easy to prepare, I just add hot water, let it sit for a few minutes and it's done. No need to mess up your microwave with splatter. So for less than 2 dollars, I got 4 bowls so it's not a bad purchase, therefore, I give it 5 stars. But do know, it's not an impressive soup.

It's pretty good. It has a subtle cabbage like flavor that I actually like. It is a little on the spicy side. It's not HOT, I don't like very hot and I can eat it, but if you're sensitive you probably should look elsewhere.

It's pretty filling. One serving was enough to fill a big guy like me. Takes 3-4 minutes to cook. 14 grams of fat, 1 gram of sugar.

Nongshim is love. All their flavors are full of MSG, and their savory chicken isn't just one note of 'vaguely chicken', but redolent with savory herbs and spices.

Love these! Better than the average ramen. Great for when my daughter gets sick, she craves these noodles healthy or sick! Easy to fix and great with chili sauce and other add ins!

Get it Now