Premium Womens Summer Wide Brim Sun Hat UV Protection Foldable Mesh Caps UPF 50+ Beach Hat Adjustable Fishing Cap (Sky Blue)

No Comments

Premium Womens Summer Wide Brim Sun Hat UV Protection Foldable Mesh Caps UPF 50+ Beach Hat Adjustable Fishing Cap (Sky Blue)

Premium Womens Summer Wide Brim Sun Hat UV Protection Foldable Mesh Caps UPF 50+ Beach Hat Adjustable Fishing Cap (Sky Blue)

I really like this hat. I like the look, the color, the fit, the vibe. Bonus, my husband liked the way it looked on me, too. I am hoping the hat is cool to wear and my head does not sweat in it. if I don't sweat, it is likely that I will give it 5 stars.

I love this sunhat. The blue is bright and pretty. The brim is darker than it looks in the picture. I take walks and hikes and this is a great addition to my wardrobe. Well-made for the price and attractive. The chin draw string is a little wimpy though--I would have paid more for a sturdier drawstring.

Great lightweight hat. Perfect for outdoor activities in the desert. Provides shade for face and neck without being too big. The hole in the back was the selling point for me. I can now comfortably wear a hat with a pony tail or bun.
The head circumference they provide is correct and should be measured before ordering to avoid the hat being too big or small. Mine matched their size and the hat fits perfectly.

I love this hat. Keeps sun off. Looks nice

I bought this sun hat for a vacation to Vegas so I would have total protection from the sun. I like the hole for a pony tail. It’s easy to pack and does provide coverage from those rays!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • [MATERIAL] - This fashion fishing sun cap is made of superior quick-drying, breathable polyester,lightweight and breathable. UPF provide you better protection from sunshine and damaging rays for face and neck
  • [ONE SIZE FITS MOST] -This sun hat size is about 21"-23", Hat Height: 4.33 inch, Brim Length: 3.35 inch, fits most ladies heads. Breathable and helps keep you cool in the sun; Shade your face and the back of your neck, Bring you unprecedented feelings and beauty
  • [SUN PROTECTION] -The sun hat with 4.33 inch wide brim effectively keeps you away from UV or other harmful rays and offers your skin considerate care
  • [UNIQUE DESIGN] -✔Folding Packable design for easy storage in a handbag, beach tote bag or backpack when it is not in use ✔Breathable net faric,make you more comfortable ✔A ponytail opening in back is considerate design for women ✔Adjustable chin drawstring for fixing the sun hat, especially in windy days
  • [100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed] -We offer you 100% satisfaction replacement or money-back guarantee with no question asked. Order without Risk! We take care of our customers, please contact us on Amazon if you have any question, we will always be more than happy to offer you help

Description

Upgrade Your Look with a Fashionable sun hat by Fordicher!

Are you looking for a top quality, super comfortable sun hat to complete your casual look?
This fashion sun hat may be your best choice.

Features
-Made of premium polyester,lightweight and breathable
-Packable design for easy carring and storage when not in use
-Wide brim design,keep your face and shoulders in the shade
-Color: Orange,Pink,red,Purple,Yellow,Blue,Watermelon Red
-Size is about 21"-23", Hat Height: 4.33 inch, Brim Length: 3.35 inch,One size fits for most people
-Occasions: Outdoor Travel/Holiday/Beach playing/Hip-hop dancing/Outdoor Hiking Camping Cycling Fishing activities
-Season:Spring,Summer and Fall

Notes:
Item Color Displayed In Photos May Be Showing Slightly Different On Your Monitor.
We suggest a hand wash with cool water and mild soap,then remember to line dry.

Included
1 X Women Sun Hats

After-Sale Service
Backed by a 30 day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
What are you waiting for?
Click "Add to Cart" Now, While Supplies Last!



This hat is light weight and cute. Easy to fold. I plan to take it for international travel, could pack very small. Material is ok, reasonable. This is a good price for this type of hat.

I ordered 4 different colors of this hat, loved all of them. The pink is a very light color, may look a little peachy/pink. I shared with friends to wear on a fishing trip to Canada. Very comfortable and did not cause our heads to sweat but did protect us from the sun.

I like that the hat is adjustable so you can have a perfect fit. It is a great hat for travel. Can be packed in a suitcase without losing shape.

I love this hat. I have a 7 1/4 in. head so a large and it fits well. It is so cute and offered in a variety of colors. I am ordering a second one at this price. I wear on my walks, looking to help save my skin from sun damage. It is constructed well and can be adjusted. I wish I had a money tell to pull through the back.

Looking forward to wearing this hat at the beach. Its lightweight, vented, washable and folds for packing

Get it Now